2019 Christian Random Thoughts. God Loves You No Matter What

Discussion in 'Christian Fellowship' started by Shimmie, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    @Maracujá
    Your post above just inspired me to put this out there.
    I just have to say ladies but can we address the strong proliferation of the Jezebel spirit in the workplace and it’s in some churches too keep your eyes open watch and pray.
    I see it how people are just scheming and back stabbing at work trying to get things their way so they either don’t have to do their full workload or try to get their workers written up in minor stuff I’ve even seen evidence of them setting people up. Then kissing up to the bosses while proliferating gossip to the bosses and all over the workplace. It’s just out of control.
    Ladies we need to pray before going to work not just the regular daily prayer but specifically for the workplace.

Ladies I bind my faith with yours and we come into agreement
    Matt 7 (ask and yea shall receive) and Matt 18:19 (any 2 ask my father in my name. .. )
    In Jesus name we collectively and individually bind and cast out the Jezebels witchcraft Ahabs gossip spirits of the air and other mayhem argumentative and chaos confusion and all other spirits that came before them, with them from all our workplaces. We bind all the strongmen and workers of inequity in our workplaces They have no legal authority and
    and call on the Lords mighty angels to chain them all to the foot of the cross forever to never return. Blind them so they know not what we do, on whom to take vengeance and so they receive their just punishments.
    We pray for happy prosperous successful workdays where we complete our daily tasks with joy and praise on our lips. Amen!

Our workplaces should not be places of stress and torture that’s not Gods plan we should be happy in our jobs yes we have tasks and actual work to do but if your trained capable and prepared There shouldn’t be added stress confusion chaos heaped upon you just cause you choose to work there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019 at 5:16 PM
    Laela and Maracujá like this.
  2. Maracujá

Maracujá November 2019 --> 13 years natural!!!

Blog Posts:

Amen. You have no idea how much I need this right now. And have needed it for my entire worklife.

Lucia likes this.
  3. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  4. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Yes In Jesus name take authority over your workplace that God will give you victory and favor every day before you step inside. I do this in my car everyday.
    Isiah 54:17 no weapon formed against me shall prosper

Gen 12:3
    Those that bless me will be blessed those that curse me will be cursed

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019 at 7:09 PM
    Laela and Maracujá like this.
  5. Sharpened

Sharpened A fleck on His Sword

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Do believers understand that Torah was a beginning, but not all of Yah's will? Does anyone actually believe YHWH will write His Will on your heart? Does anyone actually seek the Father's Will daily? His Will is the "daily bread" from the prayer Jesus taught. I am seeing a lot of faith in works, but little faith in His supernatural guidance.

Maracujá likes this.
  6. Lucia

Lucia Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Ladies there’s a woman who allegedly wants to celebrate the anniversary of the Coumbine shootings by killing kids. We as Christians collectively need to rebuke this demon and come against anyone trying to commit violence to repeat a past tragedy and pray that they get caught before doing any harm.

I bind my faith with yours and all the praying Christians in the world, we put on the whole armor of God, Eph 6:10 we cover ourselves under the protection of the blood of the Lamb.
    Lord father in heaven, we humbly ask in Jesus’ name we come against this and any evil demonic plot the enemy is trying to complete, we bind and cast down all spirits and workers of inequity behind these evil doings and send them all to the foot of the cross so they will never return. Begone begone begone forever! Blind them so that know not what we do, blind them so that they know not on whom to take vengeance blind them so they will receive the just sentence for all their works. We pray that all the weapons traps plots and schemes they have formed against your children may they fall into their own traps may their own weapons be used against them. May the children be protected by the blood of the lamb, (mantle your Mother Mary) angels and saints and may all these children go home safe to their parents today and everyday until you call them rightfully home.
    In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

7. Maracujá

Blog Posts:
    So glad you brought this up, because it's been on my mind lately. I truly believe this is the reason why so many Christians don't see God's hand in their day to day life. The idea that God would just put all of His word in the Bible is laughable. This is why these Scriptures are so important:

1 Corinthians 2:10

Philippians 2:5

To give one example: I see so many people around me struggling on financial terms and here I am, single as a dollar bill, with no such issues at all. When I moved out on my own, I asked God for guidance and He showed out. Right now, I'm about to embark on another phase of my womanhood life and I'm already praying for supernatural guidance.

Lucia and Sharpened like this.
  8. Sharpened

Sharpened A fleck on His Sword

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    He has a word for all of us, whether or not we find it in the Bible. He is always in motion, always revealing. A simple seeking, "Father, what is Your will for me today" is a great start. If one is consistent and persistent, answers will be given.

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them; I will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart.

Jeremiah 32:39 I will give them one heart and one way, so that they will always fear Me for their own good and for the good of their children after them.

Jeremiah 31:33 "But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people."

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put My laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds.

2 Corinthians 3:3 It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Maracujá likes this.
  9. Maracujá

Blog Posts:

^^^
    John 5:39-47 King James Version (KJV)
    39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Sharpened likes this.