2019 Coffee Clay Chebe Onion Rice Tea Ayurv Acv Avj Challenge

Lita

I'd like to join!!! All I use is homemade products, so this would be perfect!

Last night I made my first clay wash, and it was straight up magical :love::love: ! I used essential oils and my hair smelled like lavendar! Love it!
How often can you use clay washes (bentonite clay)??
I really want to try rice water, but I keep forgetting to set it LOL!

@ckisland Hello! You can use the bentonite clay wash 2xs a month/ or once a month,to see how your hair responds because it can be drying and you don’t want any setbacks..

Happy Hair Growing!

weavepat

Applied oil blend to scalp and sprayed tea throughout length of hair.

Olive oil blend: amla, bhringraj, brahmi, hibiscus, nettle, burdock root, horsetail, henna, and vanilla bean just for the aroma

Tea: green tea, rosemary, moringa, zizyphus, that blend of 30+ herbs from cornerstone skin. I also added a bit of rice water to this for additional strengthening.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tea: green tea, rosemary, moringa, zizyphus, that blend of 30+ herbs from cornerstone skin. I also added a bit of rice water to this for additional strengthening.
@weavepat
This sounds really good!:love:

Maybe I will start adding Rice Water in my Tea Blends.:scratchchin:

I have a Big Bag of Rice I need to use up. I bought it strictly for making Fermented RW, but started buying the Pre-Mix from Soultanicals and Curls & Potions.

Thanks for that Tip.

Because Fermented RW by itself stanks (IMO).:nono: Adding it to Tea (or Coffee) would be beneficial.

weavepat

@weavepat
This sounds really good!:love:

Maybe I will start adding Rice Water in my Tea Blends.:scratchchin:

I have a Big Bag of Rice I need to use up. I bought it strictly for making Fermented RW, but started buying the Pre-Mix from Soultanicals and Curls & Potions.

Thanks for that Tip.

Because Fermented RW by itself stanks (IMO).:nono: Adding it to Tea (or Coffee) would be beneficial.
Oh it definitely does. I find that the herbs especially the rosemary do a great job of masking the scent. I've read people have success using essential oils and the peels from citrus fruits as well. I just mix the rw with tea so I don't have to apply two separate treatments.

alex114

I’m in! I use Ayurvedic leave-ins and conditioners, I henna every six weeks, and I use chebe when (1) my hair is out and (2) I really want to seal in moisture. I also use rice water as a moisturizing spritz.

Prisangela

I'd like to join. I usually do a tea rinse with each wash. Looking to incorporate rice water and onion juice as well.
starting length is between shoulder and apl

Attachments

• IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    360.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    305 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Lita

Don’t know where my henna is at,so I’m going to do a pre poo with Coffee oil followed by Chebe Clay wash and after will use my Coffee Dc,will apply Chebe rice water on my scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

Don’t know where my henna is at,so I’m going to do a pre poo with Coffee oil followed by Chebe Clay wash and after will use my Coffee Dc,will apply Chebe rice water on my scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!
See now y'all really makin' me want to try this rice thingamajiggy. Don't want Chebe, but very interested in the rice rinse. maybe during the next sale, I'll get the 3 bottle bundle.

Lita

Tonight Friday-
Coffee pre poo
Chebe Clay Cleansing Wash
Mane & Tail- Con to rinse
Black Rosted Coffee-Dc
Rinse-Aussie Moist
Chebe Rice Water-Poured on scalp/left in
Chebe-Leave In Hair Cream
Chebe Shea Butter-On length to seal

*Scalp & hair feels great..Hair back in braids/air dry..

Happy Hair Growing!

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Daily
-NJoy Essential Oil (Ayurvedic herbs)
-LOC Method (aloe vera leave in, Ayurvedic herbs, avocado oil, shea butter blend)

Weekly
-Prepoo (Garlic Onion Oil)
-Shampoo (Shikakai Soap / Rhassoul Cleanser Mix)
-Deep Condition (Ayurvedic herbs - Chebe, Henna, Cupaucu, Brahmi, etc)
-Rinse (Rice Water)

Quartly
-Bentonite Clay (MHM Method)
-Henna / Indigo

Ayurvedic Companies - "Natty Naturals, Henna Sooq, Belle Bar Organic"

-I'll get specific Ayurvedic items from Anita Grant, Etsy, grocery store, etc.