2019 Growth Aides Challenge Come One Come All

metro_qt

Okkkkk.... so I'm in here to talk about my experience with Biotin Gummies.... (I'll go look for the bottle because I threw it somewhere).... ETA: Nature's Bounty

I started taking biotin gummies on October 29th.

I believed I stopped 3 weeks later.
I couldn't handle it.
These gummies were making me ravenous...I was so hungry, eating 4 or 5 full meals a day.

I was getting pleasantly plump, my nails were growing so much that I was cutting them every week...and my hair?
I don't actually know, because I had it under a wig.

Last night, I looked at my curly hair pics, 1 month apart, from beginning of November to beginning of December, and the hair that was touching my eyebrows was now touching the tip of my nose!

Chubby be darned! I'm going to go find these gummies and start taking them again, because it looks like over an inch of growth in 3 to 4 weeks.

I'm happy to post pics AND date stamps (my phone is full and I have to figure out a way to post the pics here) but I will when I can.

I'm really just here to say, I'm surprised, the righr growth aids really do work!

ETA: if you go to the wash n go thread, you'll see me complaining in early december about the length of my bangs and how shaggy my hair is, vs the other months, when my hair barely touched my eyebrows

KenyafromCT

Tried out a little bit of Brina Organics”Sea Moss”growth serum,it’s a medium texture very silky feel to it,has the smell of licorice candy..You “Immediately” feel this on your scalp a little goes a long way.Wow! I will pull it out again,once I finish the fenugreek growth oil.
:abducted:
Happy Hair Growing!
How was the Brina Orgnics. Wow it better than the fenugreek! Which kn produced more growth? Thanks.

KenyafromCT

@KenyafromCT Hello! They both are pretty good,but you will noticed thicker hair with her fenugreek spritz.

**Brina Organics has a fenugreek spray that’s incredible,you will notice faster hair growth.

Happy Hair
Ok. I’ll check it out and order it. Thank you.
Actually I did, but stopped using it because it made my hair smell like food/curry/maple syrup.
oh wow. Ok. Well at least you had some success with it. That’s awesome. I just began drinking the water Torsten. I’m not sure if I had enough seeds though. I placed the seeds in an old spaghetti sauce jar covered it for about 13 hours. The taste was sooo light. I could taste the maple but it was light nonetheless. Maybe too much water?
I made a 2 nd batch for tomorrow I used a few more seeds and boiling water this time. We’ll see what happens.