2019 Growth Aides Challenge Come One Come All

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I came across this "Growth Mask" on a Hair Site:
2 Tbspn Raw Brewer's Yeast
2 Tbspn Amla Powder
2 Tbspn Honey
2 Tbspn Castor (other Vegetable Oil)
*Stir into a smooth Paste, Apply, Leave on preferably for 1 hour or more then rinse. Follow up with a R/O or a L-I.

It said Raw Brewer's Yeast is full of Vitamins and Nutrients to aide in Hair Growth.

I am going to try this at least twice a month and find a way to work it into my Regimen

CurliDiva

Greased my scalp with my BB/Virgin Fertilizer blend and then shea butter on plaits, and then put on two grocery bags to help everything marinate!

oh the tingly scalp but oily mess and SMELL better be worth it!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I don't I mentioned another of my must do for this year is at least 2 minutes massage of my thin spot (crown) using a oil mix (jojoba, grapeseed oil and 4 essential oils).

I usually add additional time and massage my full scalp.

Lita

Spritz scalp with Sirod Naturals”rice milk” growth spray..Scrubtious Inc”Fenugreek Oil”on length..On my edges used a little Nur Creations”ginger mint” scalp growth balm.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So what are your thoughts on it?
@mzteaze
:goodone:

Good Question!

My Hair felt great. I had serious "poppage" and it was easy to rinse out. I left it in a couple of hours *busy doing other stuff*

The Recipe said leave on 1 hour or longer.

I really liked it and will use it again (maybe next wash day)? I used Amla Powder (per the recipe I had)

But....I've been thinking trying it with:
Fenugreek
Brahmi
Kalpi Tone
*trying to find a use for these powders*

I also used: Wheat Germ (the recipe called for Castor)

I would also substitute:
Hempseed
Vitamin E
Emu
EVOO
Fractionated CO
Ayurveda (Oils)
*trying to use up oils*

I liked the Mix and will be using it again ASAP.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
This morning used a little of the Curls & Potions Chebe Rice water growth rinse and then got in the shower. The slight tingle from the menthol was nice.

Before leaving the house I used a little Natures Ego Fenugreek serum in the front. I want to see if using it by itself will cause buildup like when I used it with the Fenugreek food.