2019 Growth Aides Challenge Come One Come All

Lita

Tried out a little bit of Brina Organics”Sea Moss”growth serum,it’s a medium texture very silky feel to it,has the smell of licorice candy..You “Immediately” feel this on your scalp a little goes a long way.Wow! I will pull it out again,once I finish the fenugreek growth oil.
:abducted:
Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

Used some of my diy Fenugreeek oil on scalp and I used up a bottle of IN Aloe & Hibiscus Leave-in tonight as my cream moisturizer for tonight.

No backups left of the latter and probably not a repurchase either. I liked it but don't actually NEED it.

Aggie

This afternoon I made some herbal tea rinse tonight with HOPS, black tea and brahmi powder. This I will be pouring on my hair while in the shower.

I also made some Fenugreek/AVJ tea rinse to spray my scalp and hair with for strength and moisture through the week.

Lita

I finished Sirod rice milk,but I still have Stunna 1x and 2 black rice waters..

*My Hair/scalp is doing well from the rice milk & black rice water just keep my moisture levels up.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
XCel21 Spritz and Nature's Ego's Chebe Hair Cream
@Lita
I think this dries my hair out.:(

Glad I'm not using it as a full Chebe Paste (Meaning not washing for a couple weeks, applying water to re-moisten, etc...

Upon 2nd use, the jury is still out on this particular product. Will try it next Wash Day as a Pre-Poo. Then I can say I tried/used it 3 ways.

I do love, love, love the Carrot Cream and the Avocado Cream:2inlove: