4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Use It or Lose It!!!If you have too many products in your refrigerator, cabinets, storage bins, etc., then this challenge is . It is time to strategically reduce your product stash by using it up or losing it by giving it away. So join me in this effort by responding to the following:
1. Like this post.
2. Which session(s) are you participating in:
- 1st Quarter (January - March)
- 2nd Quarter (April - June)
- 3rd Quarter (July - September)
- 4th Quarter (October - December)
3. List the products you plan to use or lose and place them in categories (ex. Shampoos, DCs, Leave-Ins, etc.):
4. Explain what system you will use to update your list (i.e., different colors/symbols to denote used/purchased items or items added from your current stash):
5. By the end of the challenge, what is the total number of products you hope to have in your stash:
Please don't forget to update your list when products are used, given away or purchased in any of your listed categories. Also, please check in with us at least once a month to let us know how things are going.
We Can Do This!