2020/2021 Challenge - Cowash, Cocleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleanse:
Koils By Nature's MangoMint Detoxifying Charcoal Conditioner

Final R/O:
SM's Weightless Moisture Creme Rinse

Lita

I've used this for years in my clay washes, but I haven't really tried it on my skin except for a handful of times with leftover clay wash. How do you use it on your skin?

@snoop Hello!! I mix a half cup of goat milk with a couple of teaspoons Rose water to make it into a paste,sometimes I add 1/2 teaspoon of red clay to it with 2 drops of regular honey or you can add for extra moisture black seed honey,that contains a lot of nutrients..You skin will feel and look super soft,very hydrated and firm

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleansed a few minutes ago with:
Crea.m of Nature's Cleansing Conditioner and a little Hairveda Cleansing Cream

Will use a R/O between my Protein and Moisturizing DC'ers - will use:
Afric.an Pride's Chocolate & Honey R/O

snoop

Water rinsed yesterday morning then baggied for the remainderof the day before putting product in. My hair felt softer than if I'd water rinsed and went straight to product. It's hard for me to articulate.

snoop

Kaolin clay washed: Clay + goat's milk powder + kelp powder + a few oils and butters.

I kept it on my hair for approx 10 minutes and this is the first time that my hair didn't feel rough and crunchy after that length of time! Normally, I just use it like a shampoo (approx 2-4 min) then move on. This allowed me to clarify without over stiripping. Win!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleanse:
ST'icals Master Cleanse Hair Detox and Creme of Nature's Cleansing Conditioner

Final R/O:
African Pride's Chocolate & Honey Conditioner