• We will be performing necessary maintenance on the forum and related hardware from Satuday 25th of September onward. Users might experience some downtime, which we will ensure that it is limited - if at all noticeable.

2020-2021 Pre Poo Challenge

KenyafromCT

Gat some on right now. :yep: (I'm sure I'm not following instructions, but I have on a shower cap and am leaving this on for a few hours for sure).

Yes, please do. The pre-poo has so much slip, I love it.
I think I saw a sponsored ad on IG for this brand. I think the code was summer2021

update. Just checked. That’s not it. I’ll have to see if the ad pops up again.

GGsKin

Overnight last night:
A mix of hydrated fenugreek, brahmi, neem, hibiscus and rose petal on scalp, and Mielle Babassu and Mint + fenugreek on hair.

awhyley

I think I saw a sponsored ad on IG for this brand. I think the code was summer2021

update. Just checked. That’s not it. I’ll have to see if the ad pops up again.

Sorry I'm just seeing this. They just had a sale last week. Summer sale ended but one of the members here is one of their brand ambassadors.
Check out the Neges Banda thread for the discount code.
Link: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/neges-banda.848919/

KenyafromCT

I poked my ends yesterday with bringraj oil that I bought from the Indian market. Today I made my onion/garlic scalp tea applied to scalp and used my flax seed on my hair. Pre-pooed under steamer for 20 minutes and washed. I also d/c’d with the hair steamer.