2020-2021 Pre Poo Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Greetings ALL Pre-Poo'ers! Welcome to the 20-21 Pre-Poo Challenge!:hiya:

If you love Pre-Poo'ing and its in your Regimen - This Challenge is for You!

Or...if you have Conditioners, Oils and other things you are trying to "use up" this Challenge is for You!

So, let's get this party started and make it a Great Year!

@Rozlewis
@Nightingale
@guyaneseyankee
@Maracujá
@LuxLox
@janaq2003
@Sally.
@sunflora
@sexypebbly
@curly caress
@KaciaLN12
@charmtreese
@VictoriousBrownFlower
@Wanderland
@jennex
@Wenbev
@GGsKin
@Dee-Licious
@TamaraShaniece
@shawnyblazes
@Lita
@Alma Petra
@felic1
@metro_qt
@SunySydeofLyfe
@neika j
@Aggie
@rileypak
@flyygirlll2
@blazingbeauty
@Hairties

All New Challengers are also welcome to join!:welcome:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@CurliDiva
I use it basically as a Prep before I cleanse to help with detangling and just making the hair more softer and pliable before I start getting down to business.

So, with that, I think it works great for me. You can also use it to use up some lack-luster conditioners you might be trying to get rid of.

I primarily use a designated Pre-Poo product or Oils or Overnight Masks.

waff

Can I join this thread? My hair needs the extra love from prepoo DCs.

Yesterday I did a hot oil treatment on my scalp, and it felt amazing with the peppermint oil extract. No flakes in sight, the oil blend I have been using made my scalp brand new. for the length, I used Morrocan oil intensive hydrating mask, it was Ok, not worth the price tag.

CurliDiva

Applied The Mane Choice - prickly pear paradise overnight mask. First time using, it felt good but I hate sleeping with wet hair.

ETA: my scarf lifted and my cap leaked twice during the night, so the back and a side dried out slightly.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Applied The Mane Choice - prickly pear paradise overnight mask. First time using, it felt good but I hate sleeping with wet hair.
@CurliDiva
I apply mine to dry hair. I know it's mushy feeling but it shouldn't have been thoroughly "wet" Did you use Saran Wrap? It helps too.

I usually wrap tightly w/Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap and then bonnet or scarf.

ETA: You should also try (when they have a good Sale) SSI's Butter Overnight Masque and/or Curl Origin's Overnight Masque.

waff

scalp: hot oil treatment
length: neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask, 30 mins under heat and leave until washing

waff

pre poo Protein: Aphogee 2 min reconstructor mixed with Aminotouch pure protein, 30 min under heat and 2 hour left under plastic cap