2020-2021 Pre Poo Challenge

KenyafromCT

Gat some on right now. :yep: (I'm sure I'm not following instructions, but I have on a shower cap and am leaving this on for a few hours for sure).

Yes, please do. The pre-poo has so much slip, I love it.
I think I saw a sponsored ad on IG for this brand. I think the code was summer2021

update. Just checked. That’s not it. I’ll have to see if the ad pops up again.

GGsKin

Overnight last night:
A mix of hydrated fenugreek, brahmi, neem, hibiscus and rose petal on scalp, and Mielle Babassu and Mint + fenugreek on hair.

awhyley

I think I saw a sponsored ad on IG for this brand. I think the code was summer2021

update. Just checked. That’s not it. I’ll have to see if the ad pops up again.

Sorry I'm just seeing this. They just had a sale last week. Summer sale ended but one of the members here is one of their brand ambassadors.
Check out the Neges Banda thread for the discount code.
Link: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/neges-banda.848919/

KenyafromCT

I poked my ends yesterday with bringraj oil that I bought from the Indian market. Today I made my onion/garlic scalp tea applied to scalp and used my flax seed on my hair. Pre-pooed under steamer for 20 minutes and washed. I also d/c’d with the hair steamer.

KenyafromCT

I did a prepoo yesterday. I boiled dry oregano, flax, fenugreek and chia seeds. I then added slippery elm and fresh aloe. Steeped and cooled it. Strained. Applied it to my hair. Sat under the steamer. It was so nice and soft. The curls were happy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Bette Davis Eyes
Pre-Poo'ing with: Sarenzo's Amla & Bamboo. Didn't know the consistency would be on the thinner/looser side.

Is the Sweet Potato Pie one like this as well? I wanted that, but didn't get it.

I have the Fenugreek one and wondering about that one too.