2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

PlanetCybertron

Still here. I don’t Deep condition as much as I used to but I still try to DC once a week.

I spray it on now just for easier application and so I don’t have to part as much, sit under for 15-20 mins and bathe or shower as usual.

Tonight was wash night/day

Did my usual shampooing, didn’t Condition, went straight for deep conditioning with the
Tosowoong Repair Hair Sleeping Mask, use heat for 20 mins, rinsed added leave ins as usual, and have my hair braided up.

naturalagain2

Been away for a while due to my faux locs but this past weekend I took them out and Tuesday I deep conditioned with Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Moisture Mask. This is my first time using it. I let it sit overnight due to laziness but I love it. When I first put it on I didn't think it would do much but it is very good. Can't wait to try it with heat.

blazingbeauty

Been away for a while due to my faux locs but this past weekend I took them out and Tuesday I deep conditioned with Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Moisture Mask. This is my first time using it. I let it sit overnight due to laziness but I love it. When I first put it on I didn't think it would do much but it is very good. Can't wait to try it with heat.

If you’ve tried the TMC Heavenly Halo Mask, would you say it’s better than the Tropical Moringa DC? I’ve been eyeing both.

waff

Nexxus Humectress Moisture masque with protein complex
I was planing to leave it for 2-3 hours under hot head cap, but it made my scalp tingly a bit in the crown area and my skin kinda of warm in an allergic reaction kinda of way. Idk if it gets worst I might rinse it off fast. I am glad I got the travel size packet to try it out.

discodumpling

DC for 1hr today with Shea Moistures Manuka Honey &Mafura Intensive Hydration Hair Masque.
I appreciate when a product actually delivers on its claims. Intensive Hydration.