2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Deep conditioned yesterday with Keracare Humecto Creme conditioner. Added Avocado, Coconut, and Olive oil. Co-washed once this week as well. Not sure if I should skip the co-wash and just add another deep conditioning session. Could get pricey though. Deep conditioner aint cheap. How often are you ladies DCing a week? Anyone substituting cowashes for DCs for the challenge?

I don't co-wash at all, just DC. I DC twice a week by rotating my selection of conditioners. I can get multiple uses out of each as I am not heavy handed with my products.

londonfog

Just gonna jump in right here all at the end of 2020. I've been crocheting for the past 2.5 years with some setbacks and finally wearing my own hair out. She's super dry and I need to step up my DC game.

How long do you plan to be in the challenge? Til y'all stop the challenge.
How often will you DC? At least once weekly
What DCs will you use (top 5-10 if you can't list them all)? Right now I have ORS Replenishing conditioner but I will be shopping for some more.
What's your hair profile (relaxed/natural, porosity, strand size, etc)?
natural, low porosity
What goals do you hope regular DCs will help you achieve? healthier strands, length retention
Starting photo:

Attachments

• Starter pic.jpg
    Starter pic.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
First try tonight was Bekura Beauty Y.A.M. Nectar. I definitely loved the way it goes onto the hair. It is not nearly as sticky as Henna Sooq Honey but both products needs to applied to WET hair. Can't wait to see how my hair feels after I rinse it out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under Dryer:
The Mane Choice Carrot & Green Tea Restructurizer

Under Steamer:
Miss Jessie's Super Sweet Back Treatment w/She Scent It's Juicy Moisture Shot