2020 Christian Random Thoughts...yet Not Random Is Our Jesus

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
January 1, 2020 - God's Reign in all the earth.

Dear Holy and Precious Father God...the God of all this earth, the God of the Heavens, the Stars, the atmosphere and each of the elements therein. THANK YOU! Father, Thank You for bringing us into this new decade of life. You've carried us through more than many trials, challenges, heartaches and disappointments and you've never failed to love us through all that we've endured in this life, year after year, decade after decade.

Holy Father, again and again, "Thank You". For it is your holy presence that surrounds us, that keeps and leads us in the paths of your holiness and righteousness, all forevermore.

Holy Father, no division of you is among us who love you and believe in you. In us, there are no denominations that you see. In your Holy Word, you have proclaimed that "All souls are yours..." (Ezekiel 18:4) No soul is greater than the other. Only you are above us all. It is in our divisions where we as humans fall.

Holy Father, bring us together as one, heart to heart, to never depart from the love you've call us to for one another. Let the contention end as this New Decade begins. Let it be all to your glory and to Jesus.

Again, Holy Father, "Thank You" for this new season for all the more reason, to love, to honor and to serve you and to bless the Holy, Precious, Righteous Name of Jesus, Our Lord forever and ever. Amen. :rose:

Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

A new decade has begun and to us all, God is still upon His throne and shall still, have His Glory in all. We enter into this new decade not without cause, not without purpose, not with Jesus. Hold fast to His love, His power, His Name which is and will always be above all names in all of this earth...

Remembering this from God's Holy Word:

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. ----Ecclesiastes 3:11 NKJV

Each of you and your lives have been made Beautiful... in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

God Bless Each of You...Beyond Words :love3:

Love always,
Shimmie

:grouphug2:

Aggie

Love this prayer^^ @Shimmie.

A great start to a beautiful new year as we lift our eyes to the Most High God. I am eternally grateful and look forward to experiencing the many wonderful surprises that He has for me to discover about Himself.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Love this prayer^^ @Shimmie.

A great start to a beautiful new year as we lift our eyes to the Most High God. I am eternally grateful and look forward to experiencing the many wonderful surprises that He has for me to discover about Himself.
God bless you Dear @Aggie. It's all about Jesus our Precious Lord and Redeemer forever.

Lucia

IS 58:7-10
Thus says the LORD:
Share your bread with the hungry,
shelter the oppressed and the homeless;
clothe the naked when you see them,
and do not turn your back on your own.
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn,
and your wound shall quickly be healed;
your vindication shall go before you,
and the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.
Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer,
you shall cry for help, and he will say: Here I am!
If you remove from your midst
oppression, false accusation and malicious speech;
if you bestow your bread on the hungry
and satisfy the afflicted;
then light shall rise for you in the darkness,
and the gloom shall become for you like midday.

blessedandfavoured

ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE by Kyp Shillam

TODAY’S PROPHETIC THOUGHT

Your heavenly Father loves the way you think about Him. While you may feel guilty for getting distracted or even falling short in your thought life, He is so proud every time your mind comes back to Him. Continue to repent.

ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE

As the father of four and husband to Leanna, my top priority has always been to set the atmosphere in our home. Though the kids are all grown, it’s still a priority. Why?

Because, as saved people, our hearts, minds and homes are supposed to reflect Heaven – not hell. Unfortunately, too many of us have given those territories to the devil.

I recently saw an interview with a former satanist who is now a Christian. This brother was really high up in the church of Satan and was asked by an audience member if a demon could possess someone from just listening to music or going to a concert. I was not surprised when he answered yes.

He went on to say the devil, aka “the prince of the power of the air,” uses three portals to influence us: our eyes (what we see), our ears (what we listen to) and our mouth (what we talk about). These are the ways evil enters our lives.

If you are saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, no demon can possess you. However, you and I let the devil speak into us through our eyes and ears every day. What television shows do you watch? What music do you listen to and what magazines or websites do you read? Are you letting your eyes lust or covet? What video games do you play?

We let him speak through us as well. Think about your conversations. Are they filled with gossip, slander or envy? Are you and your little group the only ones who are right? Are you using ugly words, sexual overtones or blasphemies?

Why do we open these doors? I think a major reason is pressure – pressure to fit in, not be a Jesus geek, have people like us, and maybe even pressure from our kids to “be cool.” Whatever it is, this kind of atmospheric pressure is bad news.

When the devil controls your atmosphere, you get the following:

The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. – Galatians 5:19-21

Kick the devil out of your house. Order him out in the name of Jesus and fill your life with the things God recommends for a right mind:

Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is admirable –if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of Peace will be with you. – Philippians 4:8-9

Repent! Turn around! You see, Jesus is the “Prince of Peace” for a reason – to come against the prince of the power of the air.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO KICK THE DEVIL OUT OF YOUR HEART, HOUSE AND MIND! TAKE BACK YOUR MOUTH, EYES AND EARS AND BE REWARDED WITH PEACE.

sheanu

View attachment 456527 View attachment 456529 View attachment 456531 Saved this on my computer on December 6th 2019. Thought it would be fitting for the times we are living in.
Amen! Thanks for this word.

This past year has been full of grief, anxiety and confusion, but also love and joy. I've gotten back to journaling 3 points of gratitude daily during my devotion time. I feel it helps me remember God's goodness when I'm tempted to be overwhelmed by what I see and hear everyday.

blessedandfavoured

Ladies,
The virus is real, but God is more real, and stronger and we are in covenant with him through the blood of our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus.

Build up your faith with the Word of God, which is alive and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12)!

1 John 4:18: There is no fear in love but perfect love casts out fear...

Psalm 91: Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Keep praying and praising Him! The Lord of Hosts will see each one of us through, in Jesus's holy name, amen.
God bless y'all!

AtlantaJJ

Ladies,
The virus is real, but God is more real, and stronger and we are in covenant with him through the blood of our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus.

Build up your faith with the Word of God, which is alive and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12)!

Psalm 91: Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Keep praying and praising Him! The Lord of Hosts will see each one of us through, in Jesus's holy name, amen.
God bless y'all!
Amen! And God bless you too!!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Ladies,

God bless y'all!

Yup! Ladies, meditate on Psalm 51:16-17 too + 2 Chronicles 7:14 :yep:. I see so many people trying to find solutions to what's going on, again, that is relying on flesh. God wants us to be gracefully broken and h-u-m-b-l-e ourselves, so that He can heal our lands.

Apocalypse means 'Revelations' in Greek. Each time something like this happens, people start showing their true colors: from admitting to atrocities to just showing how non-smart they are on FB. If you have co-workers who are non-believers, pray for them. It's a form of true activism. Because while we all have to work from home, it reveals what people's living situations is like: some don't want to work from home because they have an abusive spouse, some don't want to stay with their children because they are too wayward, others are anxious at the thought of being alone for so long...etc. Pray for these people, in whatever capacity these revelations come to you.

Remember Galatians 6:7, not just in the negative sense, but also in the positive sense. If you were obedient in the previous season, God is going to reward you now. This may cause people to hate you even more, remain steadfast. It will not be easy, but keep the faith!

blessedandfavoured

Under Construction
They just repaved this road, I thought to myself as the traffic slowed. Now they’re tearing it up again! Then I wondered, Why is road construction never done? I mean, I’ve never seen a sign proclaiming, “The paving company is finished. Please enjoy this perfect road.”

But something similar is true in my spiritual life. Early in my faith, I imagined reaching a moment of maturity when I’d have it all figured out, when I’d be “smoothly paved.” Thirty years later, I confess I’m still “under construction.” Just like the perpetually potholed roads I drive, I never seem to be “finished” either. Sometimes that can feel equally frustrating.

But Hebrews 10 contains an amazing promise. Verse 14 says, “For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.” Jesus’ work on the cross has already saved us. Completely. Perfectly. In God’s eyes, we are whole and finished. But paradoxically, that process isn’t done yet while we’re still on earth. We’re still being shaped into His likeness, still “being made holy.”

One day, we’ll see Him face-to-face, and we shall be like him (1 John 3:2). But until then, we’re still “under construction,” people who anxiously await the glorious day when the work in us is truly complete.

By: Adam R. Holz

blessedandfavoured

"Only in Christian theism is love preexistent within the Trinity, which means that love precedes human life and becomes the absolute value for us. This absolute is ultimately found only in God, and in knowing and loving God we work our way through the struggles of pain, knowing of its ultimate connection to evil and its ultimate destruction by the One who is all-good and all-loving—who in fact has given us the very basis for the words good and love both in concept and in language."

The Value of Something, Ravi Zacharias

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
In the beginning was the word and He was the word and the word was in Him. The enemy knows that.

We have a celestial capital and so does the enemy. Do not be fooled by play on words:

View attachment 457133

Ladies, let's continue to pray. The word they chose to designate COVID-19 with has never sat well with me. Which is what we're witnessing right now: complete mayhem. Keep in mind that the real aftermath of financial woes is still to come. Let's remain vigilant and shrewd.

Lucia

Bishop Vigano warns Trump about the Baphomet. Pay attention to the JK Rowling reference.
Ephesians 6:12 For we fight not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places... Dr Taylor Marshall also has online classes. Also see his interview with Jesse Romero.