2020 Christian Random Thoughts...yet Not Random Is Our Jesus

newgrowth15

:lol: I know, right? :lol:
But I have to give her credit...she didn’t use curse words. :up: Not a’ one.
She didn't use cuss words, but she did curse them. As a matter of fact, she weaponized God. The last time I checked, God was not into any political party.

newgrowth15

@Maracuja, cuss words or foul language is usually spoken in anger to express a particular sentiment. To curse someone or group of people as she did at approximately 36 seconds into the video is to judge them for behavior or opinions to which she does not agree and to use God as the judge of their actions and/or opinions. She stated that every single one of them was going to get punished by God. In I Samuel 16:17 the scripture says man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart. We are not called to judge others, but to be witnesses of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to spread the love (agape) of God to all. She did not spread God's love to any of those on the panel. I hope I expressed myself clearly. Sometimes, I get caught up in my own thought process and think everyone understands what I am trying to convey.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
@Maracuja, cuss words or foul language is usually spoken in anger to express a particular sentiment. To curse someone or group of people as she did at approximately 36 seconds into the video is to judge them for behavior or opinions to which she does not agree and to use God as the judge of their actions and/or opinions. She stated that every single one of them was going to get punished by God. In I Samuel 16:17 the scripture says man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart. We are not called to judge others, but to be witnesses of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to spread the love (agape) of God to all. She did not spread God's love to any of those on the panel. I hope I expressed myself clearly. Sometimes, I get caught up in my own thought process and think everyone understands what I am trying to convey.
Fully understood:yep:

There were others at the hearing who acted a pure fool; and I call them fools because how foolish it is to not wear a mask and to make such an unnecessary fight about it. :nono: I don’t understand the issue with wearing a mask, especially when it’s as a precaution for health and safety.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Fully understood:yep:

There were others at the hearing who acted a pure fool; and I call them fools because how foolish it is to not wear a mask and to make such an unnecessary fight about it. :nono: I don’t understand the issue with wearing a mask, especially when it’s as a precaution for health and safety.

But there have been cases of people dying because of it, so I don't really think she's reaching...

Mitzi

Imposters have come in and due to greed and faithlessness, they have stolen and utilized the faith for financial gain and have murdered millions in perpetuity. The faith itself remains real and pure. Look within. Black people are hurting from this oppression and have given up faith in the only One who can heal, who can save. They are giving up their birthright for a pot of beans. Wake up Black people!!! You are the Apple of God's Eye! You ARE. It will be revealed to you one day. But when it is time, will you have turned your back on Him? Africa cannot save you and is not the solution. Santeria is not the solution. New Age is not the solution. No one nor nothing else is the solution. HE is the solution, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. You can speak the truth on racism and fight against it and still trust in Him. There is no "white Jesus." That is a distraction and is meant to take you from Him. Our leaders, philosophers and activists mean well (some of them) but they are in confusion. There is only Jesus, King of Kings. Please do not be fooled into losing the most precious gift you have.

Last edited:

Mitzi

Dear ones, I just want to tell you so plainly that *that* religion that promises you a return to your roots will destroy you. You are inviting demons into your life that will destroy you. Make no mistake and do not be fooled, we will ALL give an accounting one day. Secure your relationship with the God of All Creation now. Believe in His Son, Jesus, for He has come to save us all. If only we will accept His gift. This walk is painful and full of sorrows in this world (because His Way is contrary to the world's way and we are persecuted) but His Way gives peace. That is what you seek. Trust Him. Follow Him daily. If you fail, get right back up. Ask for forgiveness. Do better. Keep on the path of righteousness.

John 15:18-19
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.”

This life is passing away. We are like blades of grass and in future, who will remember us? Think of all the billions of people who have ever existed up until now. Do you know them all? No. But God knows each of us. He desires for us to live with Him in eternity. Are you only worthy of this world and it's temporary pleasures and offerings or are you worthy of Christ and heaven for all eternity? I mean to say to trust Him despite what others will say. None of us is truly worthy of His sacrifice and we can never repay any of His love. But trust His love. It is there. Ask Him and He will guide you.

Zephaniah 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Take that step that brings you to LIFE!!! Be brave. The bible is for our people! Blessings.

Last edited:

blessedandfavoured

'Holocaust survivor Corrie ten Boom knew the importance of forgiveness. In her book Tramp for the Lord, she says her favorite mental picture was of forgiven sins thrown into the sea. “When we confess our sins, God casts them into the deepest ocean, gone forever. . . . I believe God then places a sign out there that says No Fishing Allowed.”'

Full devotional: No Fishing Allowed

Aggie

'Holocaust survivor Corrie ten Boom knew the importance of forgiveness. In her book Tramp for the Lord, she says her favorite mental picture was of forgiven sins thrown into the sea. “When we confess our sins, God casts them into the deepest ocean, gone forever. . . . I believe God then places a sign out there that says No Fishing Allowed.”'

Full devotional: No Fishing Allowed
Nice.

blessedandfavoured

Christ shed his blood for all of humanity.
In God's eyes, all ethnicities are equal in worth.
In God's eyes, all women are high value.
In God's eyes, all men are high value.
I pray that we will all learn to see ourselves through His eyes, and that we will see one another through His eyes, too.
He paid too high a price for anything less.
God bless!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Christ shed his blood for all of humanity.
In God's eyes, all ethnicities are equal in worth.
In God's eyes, all women are high value.
In God's eyes, all men are high value.
I pray that we will all learn to see ourselves through His eyes, and that we will see one another through His eyes, too.
He paid too high a price for anything less.
God bless!
Beautiful...Absolutely Beautiful :rosebud:

blessedandfavoured

Making His Music
"As His glorious “image bearers,” when others see us, we should reflect Him. For Abela, that means Jesus, not her hands—or her lack of fingers—matters most. The same is true for all believers. “And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image,” says 2 Corinthians 3:18."