2020 What Did You Eat For Your Hair Today? Challenge

prettydarkthing

Breakfast: chicken biscuit, 11oz water
Lunch: 12 oz water with vit c, cal/mag, ubiquinol, dairy free unsweetened yogurt, crackers, jerky stick, 12oz water with chlorella
Dinner: salad with nutritional yeast, dulse, acv/oo, chicken, stevia soda

Been so busy, I have bring my thermos with me again, but it's not always possible because it can't travel with me everywhere during the day.

prettydarkthing

Thursday:
Breakfast: 11oz water
Lunch:chicken empanada (way too salty), 11oz water
Dinner: 11oz water with chlorella, shrimp burger, salad with dulse/n.y./acv/oo, 11oz water with vit D cal/mag

Friday:
Breakfast: 11 oz cup of unsweetened herbal tea
Lunch: 11oz water, burger, vegan ice cream, 11oz water with chlorella
Dinner: salad with dulse/n.y/acv/oo, leg of lamb, sweet potatoes, stevia soda and cookies and apple pie for dessert, 11oz water vit D, cal/mag

I'm almost done with my container of chlorella, and will soon open up my barley powder, probably after next week. Can't wait to change it up.

prettydarkthing

I think I'm going to stick to reporting simply the items that I'm purposely eating for hair benefits. I realized I was turning this in a full-on food journal, not sure that was the purpose. :lachen:

So yesterday, I had 33oz water, vit D, cal/mag, 11oz water with chlorella, I had salad with nutritional yeast, dulse, and acv/oo

Today, 44oz water, vit D, cal/mag, 11oz water with chlorella, ran out of salad, so had a good serving of broccoli

prettydarkthing

Tuesday:
Salad with cabbage and dulse, nutritional yeast, acv/oo
Vit D, Cal/mag
16 oz water with chlorella
Only had two plain 11oz cups of water
Smoothie with strawberries and banana

Today:
cabbage slaw with dulse, oo, acv, coconut aminos
Vit D/cal mag
16oz water with chlorella
33 oz plain water
Smoothie with strawberries, banana, and blueberries

Godsdaughter001

Still drinking my morning shake: 16 oz. Almond milk, spirulina (1tsp), chaga mushroom powder (1tsp), lemon balm powder (1tsp), raspberry leaf powder (1tsp), nettle leaf (1tsp), DIM powder. I also had a spinach/mixed greens salad and angel hair pasta w/ marinara sauce. I drank lots of Essentia alkaline water.

prettydarkthing

I hope everyone is doing well!

I've been under the weather since not yesterday, but the Sunday before. I finally feel better. But in that week, I skipped my supps in order to take other things and rest and get better.

Today, I'm going to take my Vit D and Mag/cal since I didn't finish it yet like I thought I would.

Slowly easing back into my routine.

prettydarkthing

Thanks,:) feeling mostly better. I think getting back into my routine will help knock that little bit out of sluggishness.

Today I took vit D, I realized I'm out of Cal/Mag (I wonder if I finished them myself or some one else has been taking some too).

I also did 20oz water with the last of my chlorella. I drank a total of 60oz liquid today (20oz plain water, 20oz chlorella/water, and 20oz herbal unsweetened tea). That's not bad, I may just need to count unsweetened tea and "green water" as water.

Tomorrow I'll crack open my container of barley grass powder. :p

Can't wait to cycle back to wheatgrass, but might do spirulina powder instead.

prettydarkthing

Today, I had 20oz water with green powder, 20oz unsweetened herbal tea, 10oz plain water, had some kombucha.

Took my vitamin D.

Had a serving of nutritional yeast on my beans today.

Ate blueberries as another source of vitamins.

I've been dabbling with collagen bars, but haven't found anything I'm a fan of yet, I had one today, it was a little gritty.

prettydarkthing

Thursday
20oz green water, 10oz unsweetened herbal tea, 20oz plain water, kombucha
1 collagen protein bar, was dry and crumbly :cry3:
Vit D

Friday
I had 20oz green water, 40oz plain water, and kombucha
Vit D

One thing that's been helpful is drinking out of containers that I know the ounces measurement, so if I drink out my 20oz mug twice I know I had 40oz, etc.

I'm getting better at liquid intake.

prettydarkthing

Yesterday
20oz green water, 20oz plain water, kombucha
Vit D

Today
20oz green water, 20oz plain water, sugar free soda
collagen bar, a different brand than Thursday
nutritional yeast on my beans and kale
Vit D

prettydarkthing

Wednesday
20oz green water, 20oz plain water
collagen bar
vit D

Thursday
20oz green water, 40oz plain water
vit D

Today
20oz green water, 20oz plain water, kombucha
nutritional yeast on my veggies
vit D

Tomorrow will try to make it 40oz plain water again.

prettydarkthing

20oz smoothie with green powder, berries, and banana, 40oz plain water
Vit D

I notice if I eat anything salty, I just crave water right away, so I know my body's gotten used to a minimum amount of plain water.

prettydarkthing

Sunday
20oz water with green powder
40oz plain water
kombucha
vit D

Today
Smoothie with green powder, blueberries, and banana
40oz plain water
kombucha
nutritional yeast and dulse on my salad
Vit D

prettydarkthing

Pretty much solid on my routine for now.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and today:
20oz water with green powder
40oz plain water
Vit D

I had kombucha on Tuesday and Wednesday, didn't today, I'm taking a break from it for now.

prettydarkthing

Friday
20oz green water, 40oz plain water, Vit D, 2 boiled eggs for extra protein

Saturday
20oz green water, 40oz plain water, 2 boiled eggs for extra protein, Vit D

Today
20oz green water, 20oz herbal tea, 20oz plain water, Vit D

DH got me a new multi-vitamin, and I have 10 more days worth of vit D. Once that's done I'll be taking MegaFoods multi for women (while continuing to take my green powder daily). So funny, DH just figured because it says "for women", it's a good purchase. :lachen: At least he's helping with my vitamin habit.

I have my hair in braids and it's been nearly a full week. Since I'm at home, I'm keeping them in as long as my scalp will allow, even going to wash in them as needed.

I undid them a yesterday to neaten them up, and I feel like my hair likes being in braids, my hair looked healthy and was still hydrated from the leave-in and shea butter layering.