2020 What Did You Eat For Your Hair Today? Challenge

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Usual cacao/maca powder mix with honey and water.
Fermented protein powder by Greens plus, and kalonji/ black seed oil,
silica gel, MSM powder and Vit D3, greens plus' fish oil (the Joy one -- I go for their brands over some others because they have lab testing and third party testing proving purity.. since fish oil can have mercury and other toxins... from pollution.. ) all for hair growth . Tastes terrible together.

I am noticing since I began taking MSM, I've been talking a lot more (including repeating a point for emphasis) and not being easily annoyed by conversation. Normally I dislike talking with ppl for any reason.
due to the difficulty. It makes me so nervous and anxious even days afterwards.. it is normally like facing a crocodile for me..
I find it more difficult than writing... including having difficulties saying anything at all no matter how urgent (selective mutism.. it is not intentional nor something I can control)
all my life my thoughts are pent up and expressed in writing. EG for school yearbook I was voted as the 'quietest.' I made myself since 11 yrs old record myself n try to improve at talking that way since I was told off yelled at etc for these things esp by my mom
Since MSM I'm talking so much ..I hate talking on the phone and do not know what say in the moment without having prepared my thoughts and written them down in advance.. sometimes days in advance if I can. but since MSM I'm always calling ppl back or answering calls and having smooth conversations without getting overwhelmed n mind drawing a blank or saying the wrong thing :eek:.

I even found I can STUDY better these days by recording myself reading notes and listening to that. Am convinced it's the MSM as it also affected my dreams and memory too (feel it is improving significantly and noticeable.. like in remembering exact numbers)... I wish I had taken this yrs ago my life would have been easier

Last edited:

Lita

Sea Moss
Beet powder
Collagen
Silica
Bamboo Collagen liquid
Multiple vitamins
Chorella powder
Chlorophyll Liquid
Zinc
Calcium liquid