2021 Use Up Your Stash

oneastrocurlie

Purchased:
KCCC - couldn't pass up the WF sale

Pitched:
Melanin Haircare Leave In - I almost got to the end but I really don't like it
The Doux Cowash - Got through half of it. I prefer Oyin Ginger Mint and I barely cowash as it is

HealthyHair2020

Chebe prepoo is about one use away from finishing after today so I just bought the Neges Banda Ayurvedic Prepoo again. Their prepoos and hair rinse are a match made in heaven.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I finished several sample sizes of shampoos and conditioners this past weekend.

Others may go soon as I need to use them to wash my wigs.

Last edited:

HealthyHair2020

Gearing up for BF and TRYING to buy only what I'll use by July. Got the Curlsmith Bond Curl Salve for prepooing which I'll use about every 3 washdays.

Napturallypretty1908

I've been shopping too. Here's my current stash. I think I'm okay until Black Friday but we'll see.

Pre-poo/Treatments:
- Curlsmith Bond Curl Rehab Salve

Shampoos:
- Melanin Black Soap Shampoo
- Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Shampoo Mini

Cowash:
- Oyin Handmade Ginger Mint Cowash

Conditioners:
- SheScentit Moroccan Gold Cream Rinse Conditioner
- Redken All Soft Conditioner
- Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Conditioner Mini

Deep Conditioners:
- SheScentit Passionfruit & Flax Treatment Therapy Hair Mask
- SheScentit Avocado Moisture Max Masque
- CurlSmith Double Cream Deep Quencher

Leave In Conditioners/Sprays:
- SheScentit Moisture Pro Triple Butter Heavy Cream
- Soultanicals Mango Dip
- Soultanicals Can’t Believe It’s Knot Butter
- Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm

Gels/Styler:
- Uncle Funky Daughter's Curly Magic
- SheScentit Moroccan Gold 2-N-1 Styling Souffle
- It’s Natural Honey Almond Mouse
- Lusters Edge Control
-Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter

Oils:
- Melanin Hair Oil
- Hair Growth Co. Oil

Last edited:

HealthyHair2020

Finished up the Negesbanda Chebe Prepoo and the Miche Peaches and Cream Deep Conditioner. Would repurchase the prepoo but def not repurchasing the conditioner. It's just ok on the moisture and it doesn't have enough slip for my taste. Might have to use up my other one as a prepoo but we shall see.

HealthyHair2020

Finished up the Camille Rose Nangai and Tsuabaki Protein Treatment. I liked it but I wouldn't repurchase because for my second use, I had to make sure I had enough left for all my sections. It is very good though.

Also got a bunch of Adwoa products from the baomint and blue tansy collections. Gonna try and finish most of my stash before I really dig in to some of those products.

Napturallypretty1908

Few updates, I finished up my Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Shampoo Mini and Conditioner Mini. I really liked both but I'm okay with not purchasing for a while because I miss Adwoa in my collection. I also brought a large size of the Hair Growth Co. Oil to see if it will make a difference long term. Also, my sister gifted my a liter of Oyin Handmade Ginger Mint Cowash since she didn't love it so now that's not on my Black Friday list :). Lastly, I took the SheScentit Moisture Pro Triple Butter Heavy Cream out of my stash to see if I like it as body butter. With the Soultanicals butter in my stash, I never reach for it.

naturalyogini

Using up my Saffiyahbotanicals products. Dumped almost gone Hennasooq products.
Gave away all of my henna/Ayurvedic products. Changing my hair routine. I've been using all natural products for years and my hair looks horrible. Time for something new...

HealthyHair2020

Using up my Saffiyahbotanicals products. Dumped almost gone Hennasooq products.
Gave away all of my henna/Ayurvedic products. Changing my hair routine. I've been using all natural products for years and my hair looks horrible. Time for something new...
What are you thinking of switching to? I see you got some new Adwoa.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I've been working on my sample sizes to move them along and finally get to some full sizes.

Let me know when the 2022 thread goes up.

lorr1e1

4C (natural) currently relaxed (Mizani)
Already bought what I planned for the quarter lol. Should just stick to replenishing staples after running out for the rest of the year.

Purchased:
Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy clarifying gel shampoo
Adwoa Beauty Blue Tansy restorative conditioner
This the adwoa products like?

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm going to try to be good on Black Friday. I did buy some adwoa and briogeo minis during the sephora sale because they've been on my list to try for a while.

My only BF purchase should be Curl Junkie IF they have a sale (they didn't last year, so I'm low on some things)

HealthyHair2020

I've muted all the hair company instagram accounts I follow to keep myself from getting anything else. I got some Mane Choice and the only other thing I want is the Green Beauty REAL Protein Treatment but that can wait until next year.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Allure Beauty Enthusiast and Unilever sent me a 2 full sizes of their Suave shampoo and conditioner. All I did was a survey.

oneastrocurlie

Purchased from Ulta:
Innersense I Create Hold
Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Mousse x2
Eva Nyc Hair Mask

The Innersense and DE are staples. The Eva Nyc is an oldie but goodie.

HealthyHair2020

Got the Green Beauty Protein Treatment.

Rn I'm looking at my stash to see what needs to go before the new year. I'm giving away my Uncle Funky's Daughter to my friend, my hair waxes to my cousin, and idk what I'll do with my Aztec clay yet. I might also give it to my friend or maybe my brother.

I was also looking to use up my As I Am cowash but I had no idea it was still full! I thought it was half way done but I guess not. The stuff I didn't get to finish this quarter are well its way to being done so there will be a lot of empties next quarter. I'm not sure if I'll join this challenge again but I'll post my full stash update probably on the weekend.

Napturallypretty1908

I made two Black Friday purchases, an order from Pattern Beauty with Leave-In Conditioner, Styling Custard, Treatment Mask and Intensive Conditioner Sample. Second order from Adwoa Beauty with their Blue Tansy Gel Shampoo and Leave in Conditioner as well as Beaming Leave-In Conditioner.

I finished up my Soultanicals Mango Dip with the Adwoa Beauty Leave-Ins, I'm not in a rush to repurchase though I really do love it.