2022 2023 Growth Aides Challenge

WL23

Massages, Inversion Method, Oil Pre Poo, Ayurveda products, Some type of vitamin daily

Always looking for a hair buddy, can private DM for daily hair accountability and chats

Last edited:

Minty

I'll join in. .....Guess who's back!

Iron & Multi (both "Mega Food" brand), biotin, Pomegranate, Chlorella
Nattokinese, Serra, & Proteolytic enzymes

Smoothie: berries, Capra Mineral Whey, Collagen Peptide, Larch Tree Arabinogalactan, Bamboo Extract, honey & rice milk

Black rice water rinse, Amla Oil (hot oil treatment)

WL23

I'll join in. .....Guess who's back!

Iron & Multi (both "Mega Food" brand), biotin, Pomegranate, Chlorella
Nattokinese, Serra, & Proteolytic enzymes

Smoothie: berries, Capra Mineral Whey, Collagen Peptide, Larch Tree Arabinogalactan, Bamboo Extract, honey & rice milk

Black rice water rinse, Amla Oil (hot oil treatment)
@Minty These sound great! How do your make your Amla oil? I have Ayurvedic powders. Trying to figure out the best way to use some of them as tea rinses or in oils. Trying to see what has better benefits. Any advice appreciated in advance :)

Minty

@Minty These sound great! How do your make your Amla oil? I have Ayurvedic powders. Trying to figure out the best way to use some of them as tea rinses or in oils. Trying to see what has better benefits. Any advice appreciated in advance :)
I buy it from - lg botanicals .com/ Amla-Oil_p_1214.html -

There are also a few vendors on etsy.

The key is finding a vendor that sells Amla cold pressed - extraction without sesame oil. Mostly all are cut with sesame. It is completely different alone - extremely astringent.

_______

If you already have powders - and you don't want to fuss with making masks, boil water and make a strong black tea. Strain the tea leaves and add 3 tablespoons of whatever powder you want to use. Stir well and let it settle. Rewarm the mixture, stir it again and let it cool - then pour off the liquid. Use that as a tea rinse.

WL23

I buy it from - lg botanicals .com/ Amla-Oil_p_1214.html -

There are also a few vendors on etsy.

The key is finding a vendor that sells Amla cold pressed - extraction without sesame oil. Mostly all are cut with sesame. It is completely different alone - extremely astringent.

_______

If you already have powders - and you don't want to fuss with making masks, boil water and make a strong black tea. Strain the tea leaves and add 3 tablespoons of whatever powder you want to use. Stir well and let it settle. Rewarm the mixture, stir it again and let it cool - then pour off the liquid. Use that as a tea rinse.
Thank you! :)

naturalyogini

Currently using Komaza Anagen Elite for 1 month. Haven't seen hair growth yet. But hair isn't falling as much. Everything is out of stock on the site. Did they go out of business again?

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I joined LHCF back in Dec 06/Jan 07….

i finally reduced my hair shedding since being a natural in March 2015. I’ve used hair teas in the past (relaxed) and currently… I’ve sprayed my ends 2-3x a week when green tea was a trend. Since spraying my roots/scalp directly 3-4x a week with an Ayurvedic tea…my shed hair ball was so light and small. 65FCD548-D481-4769-A52D-ACD4BAF0FDB8.jpeg