2022 2023 Growth Aides Challenge

MzSwift

@IDareT'sHair
Girl you are getting it in this challenge! :cup:

I apply my scalp mixture 5-6 days a week, pretty much nightly.
I use an herbal infused oil mix with Bhringaraj, Nettle leaf, Horsetail, Fenugreek oil and clove bud oil. I use peppermint EO and a couple drops of tea tree oil for tingle and I just added cayenne oil to increase blood circulation. I use that on my scalp mixed with Megatek in a 60/40, Megatek/oil ratio. I think it'll help w growth but it definitely improves the quality of my hair as it grows in. Makes my hair thicker, more fuller than usual.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Been Rotating:
ED JBCO
EVOO
KeraCare's Dry & Itchy Scalp
Mizani's Overnight
Sulfur 8

Internally:
Liquid Collagen
Biotin
Horsetail
NeoCell Keratin

MzSwift

I have a hunch I wanna follow.
I think that nettle + horsetail infused oil is behind any hair growth spurt I've been getting for the past decade.
I just looked pix of my stash from 2016 and my more recent notes. I thought it was Fenugreek causing my nail growth and hair growth but I think it was reintroducing nettle + horsetail into my scalp oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have a hunch I wanna follow.
I think that nettle + horsetail infused oil is behind any hair growth spurt I've been getting for the past decade.
I just looked pix of my stash from 2016 and my more recent notes. I thought it was Fenugreek causing my nail growth and hair growth but I think it was reintroducing nettle + horsetail into my scalp oil.
@MzSwift
:goodpost: