2022 2023 Oil Butter Lotion Creme Pomade Butter Serum Grease Challenge

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Currently loving Camille Rose Curlaide along with Afrosheen lush fro butter. This combo keeps my ends stretched and smooth which I like. I prefer the Curlaide to the Almond Jai Butter. I think the Curliade works really good by itself.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Going to make a growth concoction with Sulfur 8, some Doo Gro, clove oil, and castor oil. Not sure if it will do much but it's also gonna help me get some products out of my stash.
Shoots, I went back to grease myself lol
Funny enough, is that my hair stays moisturized for DAYS with the exception of my new growth, and my hair doesn't have that greasy feeling either, it's like it's kinda absorbed. That's thirsty, yet doesn't want anything on the scalp smh lol. Miss doesn't know what she wants.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Going to make a growth concoction with Sulfur 8, some Doo Gro, clove oil, and castor oil. Not sure if it will do much but it's also gonna help me get some products out of my stash.

Been using this every other day. I should have wrote a recipe because this may be working as a growth aide. I'll know more definitively at the end of the month, but so far, I've gotten a good amount of new growth from just this week of using it (I'm in a braid install so I'm 'capturing' all my hair for this month).