2022 Christian Random Thoughts - It’s All About Trust in Jesus

newgrowth15

I have heard people say that if you want something, put it out in the universe and it will come to you. That has always bothered me. Why not just ask God, in faith and. thankfulness. After all, He created the universe.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
I started the year not a Christian and after this year and the more understanding I may end the yr the way it started as I never want to make a mockery out of something sacared. My heart feels beyond heavy as my desires continue to be pain.

blessedandfavoured

I started the year not a Christian and after this year and the more understanding I may end the yr the way it started as I never want to make a mockery out of something sacared. My heart feels beyond heavy as my desires continue to be pain.
Dear @Plushottie

Jesus is the lover of your soul. His enemy - the devil - wants to separate you from Him but remember that nothing can separate you from God's love. His blood speaks good things for you day and night. He has come to give you life, and life more abundantly. He is your advocate.

Meditate on God's Word - let it fill your spirit and your whole being. God's grace has brought you safe thus far, His grace will lead you home. In 2023, it may be worth your time to seek out inner healing/deliverance, but until then remember that while you were a sinner, Christ died for you, and that He chose you (John 15:16,19; Ephesians 1:5,11). He knew you before you were born and He knowingly, wilfully chose you. He is the potter, you are the clay. He will never leave you nor forsake you.

He is Emmanuel, God with us - God with you. Hold on to that because it is the Truth. God's Word is Truth (John 8:31-32, John 17:17), not your feelings, not your circumstances, not your past, not your sins, failures, mistakes or misfortunes. God and His Word are the Truth. And His Word says He loves you with an everlasting love. Rest in His love for you.

Bonus reading:
Psalm 62:8
Psalm 23
Joshua 1:8

And musical encouragement:

And because it's Christmas:

God bless you. Have a merry Christmas leaning on Christ's everlasting arms.