2022 2023 2024 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

MzSwift

Still using my bhringaraj/amla/clove bud scalp oil 3x or more weekly
Alternating shikakai/lemon oil cleanser with Dr Woods Raw Black soap for hair cleansing
Getting ready to mix up a henna/brahmi/hibiscus leave in condish to alternate in as well.
Thinking of just massaging that into my hair at night instead of as a leave in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Product Junkie Naturals Black Rice Scalp Defogger
DIY ACV Herbal Hair Rinse
A Spritz of Apoghee Green Tea & Keratin

*I gotta get back to my Tea Rinses for Winter*

Last edited:

MzSwift

Y'all...
It's been a long time since I've had to buy powders/herbs and I went on Amazon to look for my shikakai powder and found.
Premixed powders and herbs!!
Has anyone used them? Why am I so late to party??
Mama is tired and any way to cut down on steps in my life is greatly appreciated.
BUT, I'm also nervous bc I don't REALLY know what's in these mixes. I think I'mma brave it though bc I need it.
The ingredients look so yummy.

This one is for my hair oil:

And then this one would be for my cleanser:

snoop

Y'all...
It's been a long time since I've had to buy powders/herbs and I went on Amazon to look for my shikakai powder and found.
Premixed powders and herbs!!
Has anyone used them? Why am I so late to party??
Mama is tired and any way to cut down on steps in my life is greatly appreciated.
BUT, I'm also nervous bc I don't REALLY know what's in these mixes. I think I'mma brave it though bc I need it.
The ingredients look so yummy.

This one is for my hair oil:

And then this one would be for my cleanser:

I've not used these but they look interesting, especially the one for the oil blend. I've not heard of half of those herbs.

MzSwift

@MzSwift

I have the 1st one (the loose herbs). Been using it for about a year mixed with various oils.

I also have Yogi's loose Herbal Ayurvedic Herbs also on Am/A/Zon

LOL!! I love it! I'm just gonna consult with you when I wanna try something.

How do you like it? How many batches have you done with the herbs?
I was planning to do like I do with my powder infusions and reuse the herbs 2-3 times before refreshing them.
Also planned to add Nettle and Horsetail to the mix. One of the reviewers said she did the same.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@MzSwift
Many! I filled up multiple bottles with herbs and assorted Oils i.e. Rice Brand, Pumpkin Seed, EVOO, Avocado etc....Agreed, 2-3 times before refreshing herbs.

I haven't mixed any with Powders, so please let me know how that is.

MzSwift

Just in time for the new year, my Fenugreek oil arrived. I promptly added 20 drops to my 8 oz herbal tea braid spray mix.
Smells like old maple syrup though, had to add some sweet orange oil to the mix to help. lol