2022 2023 2024 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

AtlantaJJ

I don't think that with your testimonials you can lurk anymore. Welcome to the group!

:welcome:
Thank you! I need to research how to incorporate protein treatments in between my Ayurveda treatments. I know my hair needs protein, I am still seeing ends popping off here and there. My hair loves protein, but I don't want to overload.

snoop

Thank you! I need to research how to incorporate protein treatments in between my Ayurveda treatments. I know my hair needs protein, I am still seeing ends popping off here and there. My hair loves protein, but I don't want to overload.

I need to find a good protein treatment, myself. I used to use Komaza and haven't found a replacement. This week, I'm going to try using gelatin and see what my hair feels like.

That said, since the beginning of the year I've been adding silk amino acids plus a combination of hydrolyzed oat protein, plant keratin, and hydrolyzed baobab protein to my ayurvedic mixes. At first I thought the same as you, that my hair would snap, but my hair loves it. I use them every week. If you look through this thread you can see which hebs I used along with which proteins.

AtlantaJJ

I need to find a good protein treatment, myself. I used to use Komaza and haven't found a replacement. This week, I'm going to try using gelatin and see what my hair feels like.

That said, since the beginning of the year I've been adding silk amino acids plus a combination of hydrolyzed oat protein, plant keratin, and hydrolyzed baobab protein to my ayurvedic mixes. At first I thought the same as you, that my hair would snap, but my hair loves it. I use them every week. If you look through this thread you can see which hebs I used along with which proteins.
That is great, I think my hair will be fine with it too! Back when I was more reckless, I used conditioner that contained protein directly after a henna with good results. I don't know if I'm that brave at the moment, but my hair is fine and seems to love protein! I should certainly use it between treatments!

snoop

Kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, triphala, rose petal powder, green tea, hydrolyzed oats, etc.

Last edited:

snoop

Pre-pooed with oil infused with Henna Sooq's Aurvedic Hair Tea. Followed up with kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, kelp powder, triphala, spirulina, molasses, SAA, hydrolyzed protein (jojoba and baobab), etc.

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Curly Proverbs Amla and Bhringraj Masque gloss with coconut cream, strong hibiscus tea, Shea butter, coco butter, olive oil. My hair is glorious!! Full of body, thicker, moisturized. I think I found my gloss. I used about 2 - 3 tablespoons of the powder. Magic stuff!!

AtlantaJJ

I might be crazy, but I think my hair adores all things castor oils. It keeps my hair supple. I just purchased Rooted Treasure JBCO. We will see if it out shines Sunny Isle's JBCO.

snoop

Kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, triphala, rose petal powder, lavender powder, molasses, honey, SAA, hydrolyzed oats, etc.

ETA: Followed with a beer rinse.

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Tea rinsed my scalp with Green Tea, and Lavender /Camomile with conditioner on my hair. My hair was so lush!! My hairline is noticeably inching back towards my eyebrows! WOW Like no shedding. I'm clearly in growth phase.

snoop

Kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, triphala, rose petal powder, lavender powder, hydrolyzed proteins, etc

Last edited:

snoop

Tea rinsed my scalp with Green Tea, and Lavender /Camomile with conditioner on my hair. My hair was so lush!! My hairline is noticeably inching back towards my eyebrows! WOW Like no shedding. I'm clearly in growth phase.

Growth is amazing, especially when you realize that you have a process that works! Congrats on your progress!