23 Inspiring Bible Verses For Singles Who Want To Get Married

sweet_silvia88

This great bible verses for singles who want to get married will inspire anyone seeking in scriptures. Learn to trust God in your journey of singleness!

Oh Everyone is getting married and i’m still here waiting, Have you ever felt that you’ve been left aside? Why your time seem to be delaying?

23 Inspiring Bible verses for Singles who want to get Married

While in this season i encourage you to keep looking up to God, Hold your peace and trust Him for the best spouse you could ever get!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This great bible verses for singles who want to get married will inspire anyone seeking in scriptures. Learn to trust God in your journey of singleness!

Oh Everyone is getting married and i’m still here waiting, Have you ever felt that you’ve been left aside? Why your time seem to be delaying?

23 Inspiring Bible verses for Singles who want to get Married

While in this season i encourage you to keep looking up to God, Hold your peace and trust Him for the best spouse you could ever get!
You are such a precious and beautiful blessing. You always share from your heart which is full of God's love.

God bless you @sweet_silvia88 ... God truly bless you. Jesus is truly your Lord... ❤❤❤ Amen ❤