27 Reasons Why Parents Shouldn't Text...

That made me laugh so hard

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130920_072536.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130920_072536.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 27
Shimmie you are so gracious.

Oh Boy. I definitely could have worded my comment better. :ohwell:

I was about to share on my FB page because the examples posted were so funny. When I clicked I realized that it wasn't appropriate for my FB audience... that's all.

:imsorry: I know it is never your intention to offend.

:bighug: :love3: :bighug:

A number of those texts are about me and my babies.... :rofl:

:dighole:

Hilarious!

I know... right? But it was one of my dearly beloved sisters in Christ who SENT US this in an email. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I 'skipped' through it found so many funny ones that were 'me', that I ran in here and posted the link.

I even shared it with my bosses and the entire office here. Five of them are Saved... and they've been laughing the whole time. :rofl: And this was before I knew it was 'risque'. :lol:

I remember when my mom finally upgraded and got a phone with texting. I sent her the first message, "I love you!"

and an hour later she texted back: "Who is this???"

I told her it was me, and then she told me that she hated texts and to just call her. :lol:

I remember when my mom finally upgraded and got a phone with texting. I sent her the first message, "I love you!"

and an hour later she texted back: "Who is this???"

I told her it was me, and then she told me that she hated texts and to just call her. :lol:

Galadriel... that's me. :rofl: I'm the one who texts folks back with "Who is this?" :rofl:

I'll get a message that says: "Happy Mother's Day" or Happy Birthday, I love you", or Merry Christmas... And I'll text back, "Who are you?" :lol:

A couple of times, they'd reply back with "Who are YOU?" :rofl:

When my mom first texted me I told my ENTIRE department!! I was shocked that she actually sent me A text. I responded with several texts. However, when I talked to her later she was actually quite upset with me. Not for telling my department but because it takes her a while to text so my incoming texts prohibited her from sending back a reply!! :rofl: :rofl:

Her texts are sometimes like this
enhanced-buzz-23247-1370027958-10.jpg
:lol:

When my mom first texted me I told my ENTIRE department!! I was shocked that she actually sent me A text. I responded with several texts. However, when I talked to her later she was actually quite upset with me. Not for telling my department but because it takes her a while to text so my incoming texts prohibited her from sending back a reply!! :rofl: :rofl:

Her texts are sometimes like this :lol:

Awwwwww delitefulmane... please give your mom a huge hug from me. She 'texts' (sounds) like a true sweetheart.

:blowkiss:

Back