28 DAYS OF PRAISE CHALLENGE

What time can you/do you want to Praise?

• 6 AM

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 7 AM

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 8 AM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 NOON

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 1 PM

• 3 PM

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 6 PM

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 7 PM

• 8 PM

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iwanthealthyhair67

Revelation 19

1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:
“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
2 for true and just are his judgments.
He has condemned the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

3 And again they shouted:

can I get a hallelujah! somebody ....

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
HALLELUJAH!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Remember the woman at the well after Jesus ministered to her heart?

"Come See a Man... Come See a Man... Come See a Man"

His name is Jesus...

Jesus is a 'Friend' of Mine...

And yours and yours and yours and yours.... AND YOURS... ! ! !

He's the Son of David, A meek and humble Lamb, He's the Stone hewed from the mountain, He's the Great.... 'I Am... that 'I Am'...

Iwanthealthyhair67

He is the Rose of Sharon and the Balm in Gilead that heals the sin sick soul, HE is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the Chief Cornerstone that the builders rejected, Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor, righteous branch, All knowing, All mighty, powerful God, Holy, ominisient, potentate, Saviour, Deliverer my God all Praises to your Name

Hallelujah Hosanna, Blessed be the Rock, Praise to the Living God!!!!!!!!!

InVue

Simple Life Lover
:grin::clap:Okay you all are going to have me shouting up in here. I got to work... But PRAISE HIM...Anyway!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah

Iwanthealthyhair67

Man of sorrows who was acquainted with grief, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Rapha, Tsidkenu, Shalom, my Jireh my Ishi, Mighty God who created the heavens and earth and separated the seas from the dry land ALL creation gives you praise, the trees point towards the heavens and hail you, Jesus, who set the earth spinning on it's axis who created the sun moon and the stars nothing was made before he made it, HE was and IS and IS to come, ALL hail king Jesus ALL hail Immanuel, Jesus Mighty God, your name is majestic in all the earth, heaven and angels bow the redeemed worship you now Jesus, Mighty God!!!!...

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

YOUR NAME IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, HONOURED AND ADORED, JESUS SAVIOUR DELIVERER, MIGHTHY GOD, WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, ANCIENT OF DAYS, THE FOUR AND TWENTY ELDERS BOW AND SO DO WE, WE BOW IN HOMAGE AND RECOGNIZE YOU ARE WORTHY OF SO MUCH MORE THAN WE GIVE, YOU'RE SPLENDOR SURROUNDS ME AND I MARVEL AT THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS, ALL HAIL KING JESUS WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR MIGHTY GOD, I LAVISH YOU WITH MY PRAISES, HALLELUJAH TO THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS, HALLELUJAH TO THE LAMB OF GOD WHO SITs ON THE THRONE at THE RIGHT HAND OF MY FATHER, WHO REIGnS FOR EVER MORE

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

THANK YOU GOD FOR TAKING ME OUT TO BRING INTO YOUR KINGDOM, AND MAKING ME A JOINT HEIR WITH YOUR SON JESUS, WHO MADE ME A PEOPLE WHO WAS NOT A PEOPLE,THANK YOU FOR ADOPTING ME INTO YOUR FAMILY, THANK YOU FOR SUSTAINING ME GUIDING AND PROTECTING ME, ALL PRAISES TO KING JESUS, LOVER OF MY SOUL, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WATER FROM YOUR FOUNTAIN THAT NEVER RUNS DRY, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU ABBA, THANK YOU DADDY FOR BEING THE FATHER THAT I NEVER KNEW I COULD HAVE, THANK YOU, A THOUSAND TONGUES COULD NOT EXPRESS, LORD I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT ME THAT I am ENGRAVED IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND AND I AM EVER BEFORE YOU, SUCH AN AWESOME KIND AND GRACIOUS GOD, ALL PRAISE KING JESUS!!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!! ALL RPAISE BE TO THE LIVING GOD, BLESS HIS NAME, BLESS HIS NAME BLESS HIS WONDERFUL, HOLY, MATCHLESS NAME!!!! ...

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

CLOTHED IN MAJESTY, HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD, LILY OF THE VALLEY BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR, JOY GIVER, PEACE GIVER, RESTORER THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY...

CelineB

^^^ Hallelujah!!! Amen
I have tears in my eyes. God is good.

Isaiah 25:1
" O Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done marvelous things,
things planned long ago."

Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm through crying over the 'thorns' that were stuck in my flesh...

Praise the Living God... Jesus who wore those thorns for me in a crown upon His head.

Bless God, Bless God Forever!

When I cried unto the Lord... He heard Me EVERY Time.. My cries ALWAYS Reached His Ears... And God NEVER FAILED to Come to My Rescue. He took the Nails for Me. The Thorns I cry about are nothing compared to His Crown of Thorns, and the Nails Pieced in His Hands and Feet. The spear that pierced His Side...

PRAISE JESUS... Whose Mightier than Might... Stronger than Strength... Higher than the Highest Heaven for He created ALL of Heaven and Earth.

Glory to the Name of Jesus!

NO MORE TEARS OVER THORNS !

Shimmie

Staff member
Man of sorrows who was acquainted with grief, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Rapha, Tsidkenu, Shalom, my Jireh my Ishi, Mighty God who created the heavens and earth and separated the seas from the dry land ALL creation gives you praise, the trees point towards the heavens and hail you, Jesus, who set the earth spinning on it's axis who created the sun moon and the stars nothing was made before he made it, HE was and IS and IS to come, ALL hail king Jesus ALL hail Immanuel, Jesus Mighty God, your name is majestic in all the earth, heaven and angels bow the redeemed worship you now Jesus, Mighty God!!!!...

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :amen:

NOTHING was made before God made it....

NOTHING!

All things were made by Him and for Him....

Man created Counterfeits; the Creation can never outdo the Creator.

Oh' Great and Merciful and Humble Father... We worship all of who you are and all of who you will always be... You ARE... God!

Shimmie

Staff member
May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth.

Selah...

Psalm 67:4

God... It is YOU who Rules This Earth... Not Man.

So Thankful unto you.... O' Bless your Holy Name...

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Deut 10:17

For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

CelineB

Psaml 144:9

"...I will sing a new song to you , O God:
on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you.."

Rainbow Dash

The twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

“You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created.” Revelation 4:10-11

TraciChanel

Jehovah God, Almighty. Holy, Holy, Holy is Your name. Your mighty power NO ONE can surpass. Your ways, alone, are holy. If You say it, it SURELY is. Your works, who can even fathom them all? Who can even imagine them all? Lord, if You are on my side, there is not one thing I cannot accomplish. If You are with me, there is nothing I fear. Let me always remember Your faithfulness, Your great works, and Your holy promises. I praise Your holy name, Father.

CelineB

Lord,

I rejoice in your name all day long
I exult in your rightenousness
for you are my glory and strenght.

Amen

sidney

Hallelelujah, Hallelujah, I love to praise his name! Ooooo Oooooo Oooohh I love to praise His holy name!

**there is just something about praise!!**

sidney

I will trust in the Lord,
I will trust in the Lord!
Until I die!

I will trust in the Lord!
Until I die!

I feel blessed today, I hope you ladies do too!