2nd Phytorelaxer Experience!!!! (long)

sweetpeadst

To much avail, I have completed my second Phytorelaxer!!!

It was a hard road to take! I didn't think I was going to make it! It actually got here on time!

BUT when it arrived I opened the small box that it ws packaged in from www.hairboutique.com!!! What no samples again (I didn't get samples the last time)!! I thought yall said they give free samples!! And I have sent customers their way! I even talked to the man before b/c I had to order by phone and he said that they were going to put some in their! But that was the least of my worries!!!
I jumped in the car and was on my way with my Phyto box in my hand the whole time!! I decided I need to open the box while driving over to the stylist! SO what do I see???? NO MILKY RECONSTRUCTOR!! What the fuss is going on????? 2 strikes for hairboutique!!! What was I too do???? You know I spent $65.64 on this relaxer I think every thing should be there and then some!!!

I get there mix up half (b/c that is all I intend on using this time)!!!!!! I put the contents in a color bowl and mixed accordingly!!!!!!!!!! Let sit for the time alotted and probably then some! I then stirred it up again to make sure the product was mixed thoroughly!!! THe stylist puts the relaxer on as instructed! She then goes back and smoothes with the back of the comb! It was enough!!!!!!! By the time she is finished smoothing am tingling around the edges!! SHe takes it off!!! She washes three times and the color indicator is still pink! She puts more neutralizer on and lets sit for about 5 minutes (enough time for to wash another customers's head)!! Ii is now white, but she washes agin to make sure!!! Then since we don't have the recommended MILKY RECONSTRUCTOR we use 5 in 1 Reconstructor by Alvon Affirm!!! She also puts my clear rinse on by Adore at this time! I sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes then she rinsed my hair! She styles my hair- flat wrap!! NO TRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, I am pleased! The relaxer took wonderfully! My hair feels good! But I am not pleased with my service through www.hairboutique.com!!!

Take a peek at my pics in my fotki album under the May 2005!!!

Better yet here is the link! http://public.fotki.com/sweetpeadst04/ pw hair

L

lkg4healthyhair

Very nice. I can't believe the box did not have all the products in it.

Your hair looks very shinny. How does it feel.

Did I read it correctly. Did you have 5 in 1 and the rinse in at the same time?

Did you call hairboutique and let them know??? They should send you something in its place.

I will be ordering product from them but don't know now...I may just go to Sephora but I can save on taxes from hairboutiques ($5). BTW why was your total $65 if you ordered from them. There is no charge for shipping right? and no taxes? The last time my order was $60 even.

sweetpeadst

lkg4healthyhair said:
Very nice. I can't believe the box did not have all the products in it.

Your hair looks very shinny. How does it feel.

Did you call hairboutique and let them know??? They should send you something in its place.

I will be ordering product from them but don't know now...I may just go to Sephora but I can save on taxes from hairboutiques ($5). The last time my order was $60 even.

YEa I had it on at the same time that is how I always do my rinses!

Did you call hairboutique and let them know??? They should send you something in its place
I sure did I e-mailed them it is easier to get in contact with someone via e-mail!

BTW why was your total $65 if you ordered from them. There is no charge for shipping right? and no taxes?
I wanted 2 day delivery ($11.64)! And I had a six dollar credit due to the fact the didn't send me any free samples the last time!!

junipertree

sweetpeadst said:
YEa I had it on at the same time that is how I always do my rinses!

Did you call hairboutique and let them know??? They should send you something in its place
I sure did I e-mailed them it is easier to get in contact with someone via e-mail!

BTW why was your total $65 if you ordered from them. There is no charge for shipping right? and no taxes?
I wanted 2 day delivery ($11.64)! And I had a six dollar credit due to the fact the didn't send me any free samples the last time!!
Your hair looks great! I had the same experience with the neutralizer and had to use the whole bottle. I never used the milky reconstructer b/c others on LHCF said it was drying. But they still should have had it since you paid for it. Anyway - do u use Index 1 or 2?

sweetpeadst

joonbug320 said:
Your hair looks great! I had the same experience with the neutralizer and had to use the whole bottle. I never used the milky reconstructer b/c others on LHCF said it was drying. But they still should have had it since you paid for it. Anyway - do u use Index 1 or 2?

Thanks Joonbug!! I used the Milky reconstuctor the last time and my hair did fine!!!!!! But it is just the principle that I paid for it! I used index 2!!

qtgirl

Was your box of Phyto enclosed in plastic wrap? If so and the milky recon. wasn't in it, your beef should be with Phyto and not Hairboutique. If the package didn't have any protective plastic wrap and the recon. wasn't in it; I'd be too pissed w/ hairboutique. I bought my Phyto from a salon and the box had it's own plastic wrap on it.

ETA: The milky recon. can make my hair feel hard, too.

sweetpeadst

qtgirl said:
Was your box of Phyto enclosed in plastic wrap? If so and the milky recon. wasn't in it, your beef should be with Phyto and not Hairboutique. If the package didn't have any protective plastic wrap and the recon. wasn't in it; I'd be too pissed w/ hairboutique. I bought my Phyto from a salon and the box had it's own plastic wrap on it.

ETA: The milky recon. can make my hair feel hard, too.

Yeah it was enclosed! So maybe I need to call Phyto! I used the milky reconstructor the last time and my hair felt good!

sweetpeadst

Hairboutique said they sent me out a package of samples but since it was factory problem then they couldn't do anything about the missing Milky Reconstructor!

I then called Phyto and they said that they were shipping out some milky reconstructor for my next application!

caramelty

Sweet honey your hair is really growing looking good girl you didn't keep that dang on sew-in no time........

L

LaNecia

Your hair looks very smooth and healthy! :yep: It's gaining some length too, way to grow girlie!! I'm glad it worked out well for you, even without the Milky Reconstructor.

MonaLisa

Congrats on a successful touch up. Great progress! Peeped the comparison pics. Good job!

I have my stylist put the milky reconstructor on for about five minutes with a plastic cap, rinse thoroughly, then apply a deep moisturizing conditioner for at least 20 minutes under a hooded dryer.

I don't do the reconstructor with no follow up conditioner.
Yes, it being a reconstructor...containing protein...which can be drying...following a chemical process...would um...yeah...be...drying.

So, I would suggest next go round...a follow up with a non protein conditioner before any other process or rolling up of the hair.

JMO. HTH.

Last edited:

KAddy

I would definitely contact Phtyo about the missing Milky Reconstructor. I am glad you had a good experience otherwise though. Your hair is looking good girlie! Keep up the great work

Kalani

Great comparison shots!You had some nice growth! Your hair is looking very healthy. Yea for Phyto!

sweetpeadst

caramelty said:
Sweet honey your hair is really growing looking good girl you didn't keep that dang on sew-in no time........

Thanks Caramelty! Yeah I wanted to wear my own hair for BF's graduation!

sweetpeadst

LaNecia said:
Your hair looks very smooth and healthy! :yep: It's gaining some length too, way to grow girlie!! I'm glad it worked out well for you, even without the Milky Reconstructor.

Oh thank you I am getting excited!

sweetpeadst

MonaLisa said:
Congrats on a successful touch up. Great progress! Peeped the comparison pics. Good job!

I have my stylist put the milky reconstructor on for about five minutes with a plastic cap, rinse thoroughly, then apply a deep moisturizing conditioner for at least 20 minutes under a hooded dryer.

I don't do the reconstructor with no follow up conditioner.
Yes, it being a reconstructor...containing protein...which can be drying...following a chemical process...would um...yeah...be...drying.

So, I would suggest next go round...a follow up with a non protein conditioner before any other process or rolling up of the hair.

JMO. HTH.

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!! It feels good right now but I will make sure to use a moisterizing deep conditioner on my next wash (next Wednesday)!

sweetpeadst

KAddy said:
I would definitely contact Phtyo about the missing Milky Reconstructor. I am glad you had a good experience otherwise though. Your hair is looking good girlie! Keep up the great work

I did they are sending for my second application!!! THanks for the compliments!! I am trying to be like the rest of the LHCF family!!!!

sweetpeadst

dtachi said:
Great comparison shots!You had some nice growth! Your hair is looking very healthy. Yea for Phyto!

Thanks! I need to make some more comparison shots since my last relaxer! I will take a wet shot Wednesday! I also will take a dry one and put them together!

MonaLisa

sweetpeadst said:
I did they are sending for my second application!!! THanks for the compliments!! I am trying to be like the rest of the LHCF family!!!!

If u don't get it....I'll send u some...

NewlyNature12

Your hair is looking gorgeous, sweetpea. I might just have to try phyto. It cracks me up that you ended every sentence with an exclamation point! I can feel your excitement all the way over here girl :)

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
Looking great Sweatpea. I've had a pleasurable expericence using Phyto as well. I my 2nd attempt is successful like yours. BTW I've heard a lot of comlaints about ordering from the Hair Boutique so i ordered mine from here. They have lighting fast shipping.www.whatshebuys.com. I order the phyto index 2 and the vitamins the shipping was free.

sweetpeadst

vikkisecret said:
your hair looks great and shiny...I haven't heard of adore before...did it come out the way you wanted it to??

Thanks!!!!!!!! The adore clear rinse came out better than I thought it would it was shiny!!!!!!!!