2YRS POST RELAXER! *PIC HEAVY*

Soliel185

I know I've been MIA lately, ladies, but I reached a milestone (yaaaaay!) and I wanted to share. :yep:

As of Jan. 29th 2010 I was 2 years post relaxer.

Here's my starter fro @ One Year Post: (transitioning)

These are comparisons from my BC vs my hair now in late Jan, early Feb (6.5 months ago)

Puff Aug '09 vs Jan '10

and now I have enough length for a LOW puff :yay:

Wet in July '09

Wet in Jan '10:

Wash and go August '09

Wash and Go Feb '10:

Tis All! Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:

FroFab

Wow Soliel185 :shocked::shocked: Your hair looks awesome. I used to check out your fotki before I joined and I have to say you have made great progress. How do you normally wear your hair now?

Soliel185

Wow Soliel185 :shocked::shocked: Your hair looks awesome. I used to check out your fotki before I joined and I have to say you have made great progress. How do you normally wear your hair now?

I wear mostly wash n go styles, and puffs. I should do more protective styling :spank: I had to get a pretty good trim last month b/c I wasn't babying my ends.

My hair is so thick though I hate wrestling it and it hates being wrestled with. I think I will try to incorporate Kimmay's (youtube) tuck and roll, and maybe start banding while I airdry to make my hair easier to bun.

Soliel185

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on your progress!!! btw how do you do a low puff??

Same as a high puff, but I focus on pushing the band further and further back on just the top, instead of tightening it in the front and the back as I cinch the puff. It's just like doing a low pony tail, except I use a length of cloth instead of a reg pony tail holder.

I so wish i had your hair!!!

This is the second time today I'm going to give you one of these:

:spank:

You know your hair is straight FIYAH! :grin: thank you though!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
My hair is drooling with the possibilities, LOL! You and your hair are gawjus!!! WOW!