3 inches in 3 months challenge Part II

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Looking good @Prettymetty!

IDK how fast/slow my hair is growing after finishing the viviscal. It has been like 2-3 weeks since i finished. So far my edges look intact which is a good thing. I plan on getting a silk press and trimming my hair around the end of the year

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Thank you beautiful! This means so much coming from a legend like yourself. I’ve been on this journey for over a decade and I realize that things can change in an instant. One bad decision, hairstylist, dye job, etc. can set you back big time. Now that I’m back to apl for the 11teenth time, I’ll do better. Trust and believe I will protect these ends with my life.
I absolutely agree with you 100% about how a setback can happen at any point in your hair journey, related to any action or process. I am sure of one thing regarding your specific journey.

For each iteration, or re-do, your knowledge about your specific hair deepened and expanded, right? I am sure that you will not make the same mistakes again, or allow the same problematic processes to be done to your hair.

Although you say you've been at 'apl for the 11tteenth time', your words not mine, every time you get back to this length, I am sure the quality and the health of the hair is more magnificent than before, right? You have either more thickness, less broken hair, darker hair color, deeper shine etc. Every round of hair growth, getting back to that APL length, produces a head of hair that is even better than the last time.

It's a process, like anything else. That knowledge and wisdom that you have garnered over each iteration cannot be taken from you. Not only that, the process itself can be extrapolated and applied to other life situations that have nothing to do with hair. Or, this process of problem solving can encompass the hair and so many other aspects of our lives.

Therefore,

BRAVO to you for sticking with it, even if it's the 11teenth time!

That takes courage, persistence and belief in oneself. All of those are remarkable traits to have and to hone.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I absolutely agree with you 100% about how a setback can happen at any point in your hair journey, related to any action or process. I am sure of one thing regarding your specific journey.

For each iteration, or re-do, your knowledge about your specific hair deepened and expanded, right? I am sure that you will not make the same mistakes again, or allow the same problematic processes to be done to your hair.

Although you say you've been at 'apl for the 11tteenth time', your words not mine, every time you get back to this length, I am sure the quality and the health of the hair is more magnificent than before, right? You have either more thickness, less broken hair, darker hair color, deeper shine etc. Every round of hair growth, getting back to that APL length, produces a head of hair that is even better than the last time.

It's a process, like anything else. That knowledge and wisdom that you have garnered over each iteration cannot be taken from you. Not only that, the process itself can be extrapolated and applied to other life situations that have nothing to do with hair. Or, this process of problem solving can encompass the hair and so many other aspects of our lives.

Therefore,

BRAVO to you for sticking with it, even if it's the 11teenth time!

That takes courage, persistence and belief in oneself. All of those are remarkable traits to have and to hone.
Absolutely my hair is better than before. The shine, softness, smooth ends. This is never before territory. I know that there is strength in numbers. These ends will get to bsl in record time and maintain the full hemline. I had gone a little too long between trims. I think I waited 6 months this time.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Looking good @Prettymetty!

IDK how fast/slow my hair is growing after finishing the viviscal. It has been like 2-3 weeks since i finished. So far my edges look intact which is a good thing. I plan on getting a silk press and trimming my hair around the end of the year
Thank you dear. How are you liking the viviscal? I just ordered more Hairfinity, but I’m curious about other growth vitamins. I remember Nioxin worked well for me years ago.