3 inches in 3 months challenge Part II

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
What is your rotation/schedule for the IM? I think I’ll do it with you :)
This month I started on Tuesday 5/10. That was the day I got my hair blown out. Next month I’ll start with a fresh blowout too as it’s easier to measure growth on straight/stretched hair

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
This is sort of hair related… I got my first full body laser hair treatment Friday. It was quick, painless and the best money I’ve ever spent. Hopefully the lack of body hair leads to more scalp hair growth

WL23

This is sort of hair related… I got my first full body laser hair treatment Friday. It was quick, painless and the best money I’ve ever spent. Hopefully the lack of body hair leads to more scalp hair growth
Glad you had a good experience :) Why would less body hair lead to more scalp hair?

WL23

This month I started on Tuesday 5/10. That was the day I got my hair blown out. Next month I’ll start with a fresh blowout too as it’s easier to measure growth on straight/stretched hair
If I remember to check when you start next month, will definitely join you :)

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
If I remember to check when you start next month, will definitely join you :)
Perfect thanks. It’s good to have an accountability partner. I don’t think I’ve ever got this far with inversion before. I’m looking forward to measuring. I might go measure now. I’m sure the inch doesn’t happen all at once…

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Glad you had a good experience :) Why would less body hair lead to more scalp hair?
Because your body is putting the same energy into hair growth. If a few areas were shut down, it seems that the others would reap the benefits

WL23

Perfect thanks. It’s good to have an accountability partner. I don’t think I’ve ever got this far with inversion before. I’m looking forward to measuring. I might go measure now. I’m sure the inch doesn’t happen all at once…
I agree 100% for accountability partners and it makes it more fun to do it with someone :)

Someone just reminded me that Summer is the hair growing months, so I’m actually thinking of doing Inversion 5 times a week. I know that seems like a lot but I want to see if it will be worth trying until the end of August or September.

I have been trying to do inversion for about a couple months but always keep forgetting. I understand how it can seem so easy but for some reason can’t seem to stick to it, lol. I’m going to try and be more consistent. Maybe I’ll post here each time I do Inversion :)

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My roots have started to revert so the length check won’t be accurate. I’m still measuring.25 inches. Not bad for a week. I’m sure it may be closer to 1/2 inch though. I won’t know until I wash and straighten again

WL23

My roots have started to revert so the length check won’t be accurate. I’m still measuring.25 inches. Not bad for a week. I’m sure it may be closer to 1/2 inch though. I won’t know until I wash and straighten again
That’s amazing keep it up!☺️

WL23

@Prettymetty

I’m starting Inversion 5x/week this week. If you want to keep up with how I’m doing on it, you can view this challenge

If I had more time I would definitely post here too. I still want to do your inversion challenge with you when you’re ready.

Are you going to do another 3 month challenge? I was going to try to have a length picture ready for the time you started the next one :)

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I need to wash my hair ASAP. It’s thick at th roots and impossible to style. I’ve been wearing a curly bob wig

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’ll be ready :)

Let me know in advance when it starts to get a starting length pick for the challenge
Yes ma’am. I’ll tag you if I can remember how lol.

I washed my hair yesterday and I’ve been spraying my scalp with clove water. My roots are really thick. I’ll get a Dominican blowout right before my party on 6/11. Until then I’m in a hot wig :confused:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse

@Prettymetty

I’m starting Inversion 5x/week this week. If you want to keep up with how I’m doing on it, you can view this challenge

If I had more time I would definitely post here too. I still want to do your inversion challenge with you when you’re ready.

Are you going to do another 3 month challenge? I was going to try to have a length picture ready for the time you started the next one :)
Today is day 1 of inversion for me

WL23

Yes ma’am. I’ll tag you if I can remember how lol.

I washed my hair yesterday and I’ve been spraying my scalp with clove water. My roots are really thick. I’ll get a Dominican blowout right before my party on 6/11. Until then I’m in a hot wig :confused:
To tag someone, You type @username

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’ll still go as long as you will. 7 Days?

Have you noticed any difference using clove spray?
I haven’t noticed anything besides softer, more moisturized hair. My hair is in its natural state, so I haven’t noticed growth yet. I’ll see when I get my next blowout next week

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Day 3 inverting with clove water and oil. No massage. I didn’t take a starting Puc this time around since my hair isn’t stretched