3 inches in 8 weeks!!!

ChristmasCarol

So, is she Classic length now? The video was over a year ago, but I don't see any 2013 updates.

It's interesting how Youtubers claim insane growth rates, but they never update a year later and show us the 18-20 inches of new growth/additional hair. Makes me go, hmmm...:look:

ChristmasCarol

1.5 inches every month. Doesn't sound far fetched.

Mahsiah

I don't know if you were being serious or sarcastic, but do you happen to have a link to anyone who grows 18+ inches of hair each year? I've been hearing these stories for many, many years, but have yet to see any proof. I've Googled it - nothing. Oil that grows hair like that would be a billion dollar baby!

BTW, people do have growth spurts, but it doesn't continue month after month.

Sorry for the hijack, OP!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
So, is she Classic length now? The video was over a year ago, but I don't see any 2013 updates.

It's interesting how Youtubers claim insane growth rates, but they never update a year later and show us the 18-20 inches of new growth/additional hair. Makes me go, hmmm...:look:

Girl, preach!! :lachen:

fancypants007

It's so true and we all at times buy into, the sizzle, the hype, whatever you want it to be because we so desire long hair. I've purchased realqueens stimulating oil and I use it now in some of my conditioner or henna mixes. I also bought the Gro Aut oil and butter and the same thing, I mix it with other things. I tried to be faithful with both of them, but when you make serious claims like 3 inches in 8 weeks then that's what I'm looking for and I got none of that. I can't tell you if I got anything in substantial growth. The oil that works for me and has proven reliable is the MTG. I know, I know, it smells, but it delivers. I will continue to use this oil until I reach my hair goals. Just my two cents worth.

Fenaxa

I've heard about people getting over an inch of growth (like an inch and a half). Usually in spurts though and not like an average rate.. I'm sure there's somebody that can. Heck, one girl I went to school with went from a chilly bowl (lol) to whip length within 9 months.. Always had greasy hair though. She was maybe 5'7 or so, so that was a decent amount to cover.
I doubt though, that any particular thing can give you consistent "increased" growth. You may get a spurt but it'll eventually even out. I think why vitamins and topical 'growth aids' work is because you may have been deficient in some way and it's helping you grow up to your maximum rate that you personally can achieve.

leona2025

@Mahsiah

I don't know if you were being serious or sarcastic, but do you happen to have a link to anyone who grows 18+ inches of hair each year? I've been hearing these stories for many, many years, but have yet to see any proof. I've Googled it - nothing. Oil that grows hair like that would be a billion dollar baby!

BTW, people do have growth spurts, but it doesn't continue month after month.

Sorry for the hijack, OP!

Totally off topic, but sipp100 your siggy hair is my goal length and thickness:blush:. I love your hair.

CrueltyFree

The *average* rate of hair growth ranges between .25 and .5 inches per month. It is just as possible to exceed that as it is to fall below the range. Everyone is different. Many factors contribute to hair growth, the most important of which are out of your control. Get over it and nurture what you have.

It is not impossible to get that much growth. Not everyone who has fast hair growth in general, or who has had a huge growth spurt, have documented their "achievement" for the skeptics to see. Just because you haven't seen it with your own eyes or heard it doesn't nean it's impossible.

At the end of the day, does it really matter? Anyone can achieve long hair no matter how fast or slow their rate of growth. The lucky ones may be perceived the ones who grow the fastest, but hair can break just as fast as it grows.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using LHCF

Duchess007

I'm looking at this on my phone while muted, so I may have missed this. Does she say anything about her edges? It looks like something's going on there, but they filled in a bit. Just curious. I braid pretty frequently, so I'm obsessed with edges.

image-3775135473.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

PureSilver

Lawd the responses made me decide to save my $16 and opt for a 1 pint of castor oil for $18 and we all know that castor oil is the TRUTH. tried and proved.