3 Month High Protein Challenge(May 1st-August 1st 2007)

cicilypayne

I'm in also guess that makes my end date Aug 20. I better be more consistent with my workout because I definately don't want weight gain:( :(

pinayprincess

I'm in! Only lean sources of protein for me! Chicken breast, salmon filets, turkey breast, lean steak, LC Metabolic Drive Vanilla Protein Shake, Various Low Carb Protein Bars.

Also, egg whites. Can't forget the egg whites.

scarcity21

:grin:
virgo_chinwe said:
You are not alone!! I'm discovering this late too!! We can be protein buddies since we have the same deadline. hehe :)

oh ok...kool...i like the sound of that
here we go....

Saturday....crabcake and proteinshake, cashews, yogurt

Sunday....chicken, beef, protein shake, cheese, fish, yogurt

Monday....so far 2 scrambled eggs with american cheese,

I dunno how many grams these serving are but im still listing them...

WhipEffectz1

bgyrl said:
I'm in also. I wanted to know how do you guys eat tuna in a can. I ate it by itself and it dosen't taste that good and I don't want to add alot of stuff cus its too many calories.

Ummm, I don't add anything to it but I do add crackers sometimes. You might also want to try albacore tuna because it taste really good.

scarcity21

Tuesday 5/22: 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, yogurt smothie, half a turkey breast sandwich

Wednesday 5/23: 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, turkey sandwich,

cutiebe2

I will start June 1st and end September 1st.....I am only doing this for the summer because I know I will be working out, and I don't want to continue this for too long. If I have great growth I will do this again next summer

Naphy

For my part, I really started this challenge on July 1st, and it will end on October 1st. ^^

I started late too, but i'm in only till Sept.1st thought possibly longer. These threads are very inspirational, i can see my extra 3 inches now !:D

lana

I got about two inches of growth that I know I wouldn't have had without the additional protein. It's now a staple for me.

I had to be careful because the protein also caused me to thicken up a little. Not so much weight gain, but my pants size started to change, so I had to exercise more often (which I needed to do anyways).

I treat my protein shake like a meal supplement now. As long as I do that - no weight change at all. I like where I'm at. I don't want to be any bigger or smaller.

lana

I also just got a gift today. A co-worker just gave me her tub of Bally's Total Fitness Whey Protein Powder. It's 20g per serving. So I'm going to add that as my current supplement instead of the stuff I've been taking. Plus this tastes better it's flavored with vanilla. I know this is expensive stuff and I'm so glad she gave it to me. I have to drink it in three months, because it expires by then. The tub is HUGE!