3-Month Progress Pics

livesoundtech

Hi everyone! I am checking in with some progress pics. I had some length setbacks, but I think my hair is healthier overall... and I'm happy with healthy hair, regardless of its length.

ETA: SORRY ABOUT THE BIG PICS! WHEN I PUT THEM IN I MADE THEM SMALL BUT THEY CAME OUT GIANT ANYWAY =[

SEPTEMBER 2008 (2 weeks after dying, recently flat-ironed, looks like an attempted braidout but to be honest, I don't remember what I had done to it...)

NOVEMBER 2008 (11 weeks after dying, flat-ironed)

DECEMBER 2008 (18 weeks after dying, 6 days after mini-chop and blowout):

I have dye demarcation lines, so I can see that I only have an inch of new growth in the 18 weeks without dyes... but regardless I'm happy with my progress. I want to thank all you ladies for your advice and support!

I've finally settled into a regimen that works for me. I've also seen my natural hair color and texture for the first time in 9 years, which is really exciting for me. My next journey - I'll be starting Megatek in January (though I'm still nervous/concerned about that).

Once again, I want to thank everyone SO MUCH for the help and advice since I've joined LHCF. I hope everyone is having a happy, healthy holiday season :)

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I love your progress, and I can see the improvement! Don't be too scared about Mega-tek. I been using it for almost 8 weeks and have experience tremendous growth :grin: the only side effect I don't like is the scalp itching, and shedding (I worked this problem out by using garlic pills). The main thing I would suggest is to step up on ur moisture, and don't use any other protein products, period!

livesoundtech

Thank you! I saw some of the blunt cuts that the ladies here had... and I had to do the same. I was willing to part with some of the length and I was SO happy to chop off the layers that I got by accident.

livesoundtech

Thanks everyone! I still have a long way to go... my ends don't look so blunt anymore so I'm going to try protective styling for awhile. I'm going to start using MT in January... and I hope to get a decent amount of NG so that I can keep cutting off the splitting ends (I still have split ends after the minichop). :nono: