30 Day Praise Report Challenge

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
@newgrowth15 I praise God for you as well. May God continue to bless you and supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory.
This is a very challenging season in my life. However, I thank God that you created this thread and continue to post in it. I consider you to be my online accountability partner.:)

newgrowth15

@newgrowth15 I praise God for you as well. May God continue to bless you and supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory.
This is a very challenging season in my life. However, I thank God that you created this thread and continue to post in it. I consider you to be my online accountability partner.:)

Likewise @Jphillips and thank you. May God continue to strengthen your memory at this challenging season and may you pass all of your tests with flying colors.

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
I praise God for being a God who truly cares about me. He hears my cry and is answering my prayers right now as I type. Hallelujah! I give Him all of the glory, honor and praise! He will allow no weapon formed against me to prosper! I am victorious through Him and for Him!