30 Day Praise Report Challenge

newgrowth15

With all of the ugliness going on around the world today, I praise God for giving me the choice to focus on whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are of a good report, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are virtuous and whatsoever things are praiseworthy. Philippians 4:8

newgrowth15

As I look back over my life, I have had a very good and fairly easy life. I praise God for the failure in my life over these past few years. It taught me to totally rely on the Lord for everything and to become empathetic with the plight of others who have not been so blessed.

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
@newgrowth15 I can totally relate to what you previously posted. To be honest, because of the struggles I have been experiencing, I thought that I had done something so bad that God had turned His back on me. However, I now realize that He is allowing me to experience these hardships to make me wiser, stronger and more courageous so that I may fulfill the purpose He has for me.

newgrowth15

@newgrowth15 I can totally relate to what you previously posted. To be honest, because of the struggles I have been experiencing, I thought that I had done something so bad that God had turned His back on me. However, I now realize that He is allowing me to experience these hardships to make me wiser, stronger and more courageous so that I may fulfill the purpose He has for me.
AMEN!!!

newgrowth15

I praise God for conviction of sin, the offer of repentance and the promise of the cross. The blood of Jesus Christ is the only way through which we can be saved. I praise God that He has not changed or lowered His standards.

Jphillips

I praise God for being the Truth and for always revealing the truth and fighting my battles. I need to only be still and trust in the name of the Lord.

Jphillips

I praise God for leading beside still waters. No matter what happens in my life, I can choose to have peace and behave according to His promises. Amen!

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
I have been very negative since my cat died. I'm joining this challenge.

Welp! Thank you Father for taken the burden of my sins upon yourself. I constantly remind myself, that you got me!

But mandatory positive - Thank you LORD, this stylist didn't over or under processed my hair. I was scared for a moment!