30 Day Praise Report Challenge

Daina

Father God I thank you for your loving kindness...I thank you for what seems impossible that you make gospel. For truly Lord you can do anything but fail.

newgrowth15

Father God, thank you for making us your instruments of praise. We cannot praise you enough for all you do for us and how you bring us through every trial and tribulation whether we acknowledge you or not. Thank you Lord for you are worthy to be praised. Amen!

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
Today is the last day of my first semester of teaching!! Thank you so much Lord for Your divine favor and wisdom. I praise You in advance for the wisdom You are giving me and the progress I will make with my students and in my career. Amen!

TwoSnapsUp

Day 2: I am thankful for my coworkers. I work with some great people and through our high and lows, we work well together.

Day 3: I am thankful for my closest friends. They have never once made me feel inadequate for still being unmarried with no children. I never felt like I was being judged for not being in the same place as them in life.

newgrowth15

I praise God for the dawning of a brand new day in a brand New Year 2018. Happy New Year everybody. May God bless you and prosper you as your souls prosper.