30 Day Praise Report Challenge

newgrowth15

For the next 30 days, I am going to give God praise for something in my life. Sometimes I can get so bogged down with the things that are not going right, that I forget to thank and praise God for the things that are going right. I want to remember to be thankful for even the smallest blessings.

Feel free to join this challenge if you are so inspired. There are no hard and fast rules. Just post something praise worthy everyday for the next 30 days. Keep your eyes and ears open for the transformation headed in your direction.

HappywithJC723

Day 1 (Sunday)-

I'm thankful that the Lord has blessed me to be able to watch my daughter sing, laugh and enjoy herself in church. She was born at 28 weeks, 1lb 6oz and it's beautiful to watch her at 2 years old. I teared up yesterday in church just watching her.

Day 2 (Yesterday)-

I'm thankful for my husband having the night off last night and being able to spend time/reconnect with him.

Day 3-

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom with my daughter.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Day 3

Praise God for teaching me how to let go, seek peace, and to more and more live out that truth that "the joy of the Lord is your strength." Thank You for helping me understand that it's the joy of the Lord versus the joy of money, or marriage, right treatment, etc.

Thank You for giving me a legitimate option to have peace that passes understanding without that being any kind of naïveté. That is incredibly powerful, and a mighty tool and defense in a sometimes crazy world. Thank you for these mechanisms for genuinely overcoming, and in healthy ways to boot. We have gratitude, and we don't mind praising and honoring our Creator!

newgrowth15

Welcome @HappywithJC723. The more grateful we are, the more God blesses us. My daughter was a preemie too. The doctors gave me all kinds of negative reports about what she wouldn't be able to do. But God... She's 30 now, a college graduate, married and in her own home. Praise God one more time. Enjoy your daughter. She will grow up so fast.

HappywithJC723

Welcome @HappywithJC723. The more grateful we are, the more God blesses us. My daughter was a preemie too. The doctors gave me all kinds of negative reports about what she wouldn't be able to do. But God... She's 30 now, a college graduate, married and in her own home. Praise God one more time. Enjoy your daughter. She will grow up so fast.

Thank you. Your testimony about your daughter made me smile. We serve a good and mighty God!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Day 4

I praise God for the support I receive in my life. It's abundant and keeps me afloat, even while it's imperfect. Yesterday my mom, husband, brother, father, and women here at LHCF gave me so much support and love! People caring about people: It's tremendously amazing and keeps the world going. I'm so grateful to know giving, loving, helping people!!! THANK YOU!!!

blessedandfavoured

Thanks for starting this thread, @newgrowth15. I rarely post, but I'll join this challenge. God is worthy of all praise!

Day 1 - Thank God for a church that teaches the Word of God in truth and love. This seems rare in these times.
Day 2 - Thank God for Himself - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He's better to me than I am to myself.
Day 3 - Thank God for food, clothing and shelter. I really praise God for these things.
Day 4 - Thank God for His constant protection over me, my family, friends and loved-ones. The world is so very dangerous, but He keeps us in the hollow of His hand. Thank you, Lord Jesus!
Day 5 - Thank God for a job that pays well. I may not enjoy it, but it's called work, not fun. And I am so grateful for it. Thank you, Lord!
Day 6 - Thank you Lord for the peace you've given me and my family members. Thank you, Prince of Peace, for living with us and keeping us in your love. I do not take it for granted, and I know that you will perfect all that concerns us.

There's so much to thank the Lord for that I could keep typing up to 30 right now, lol. But I'll be patient. His blessings are new every morning, great is His faithfulness!! God bless, ladies.

newgrowth15

Thanks for starting this thread, @newgrowth15. I rarely post, but I'll join this challenge. God is worthy of all praise!

Day 1 - Thank God for a church that teaches the Word of God in truth and love. This seems rare in these times.
Day 2 - Thank God for Himself - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He's better to me than I am to myself.
Day 3 - Thank God for food, clothing and shelter. I really praise God for these things.
Day 4 - Thank God for His constant protection over me, my family, friends and loved-ones. The world is so very dangerous, but He keeps us in the hollow of His hand. Thank you, Lord Jesus!
Day 5 - Thank God for a job that pays well. I may not enjoy it, but it's called work, not fun. And I am so grateful for it. Thank you, Lord!
Day 6 - Thank you Lord for the peace you've given me and my family members. Thank you, Prince of Peace, for living with us and keeping us in your love. I do not take it for granted, and I know that you will perfect all that concerns us.

There's so much to thank the Lord for that I could keep typing up to 30 right now, lol. But I'll be patient. His blessings are new every morning, great is His faithfulness!! God bless, ladies.

Welcome @blessedandfavoured. And a hearty Amen! to your post. I agree with everything you said.