4 reasons to ditch your hair stylist

Lilmama1011

http://www.blackhairinformation.com/styling/4-reasons-its-time-to-ditch-your-stylist/

Any of you DIY members started doing your hair because of these reasons? I must admit the stylist results are better than mines, but it because they use a hooded dryer and I try to avoid heat so I don't use a dryer so I don't get sleek results, but when I got relaxers, my hair came out too bone straight(come to think of it that's why my ends are so thin), now since I do my own relaxer, my results don't come out as bone straight and you can literally feel the bulk of thickness and know where I should cut off but if I was to cut off the thin ends my hair will be too short for my liking, but until then I can't wait til the thickness length gets to my liking, might cut it off fully by December, depends on my growth, but will be dusting for now or trimming when I'm up to it

alive

one of the stylists i used to frequent back in the day was guilty of the combing issue. unfortunately, i'm far too tender headed to stomach that level of trauma. she had to go :lol:

Cattypus1

All loced up...
It was the hurry up and wait assembly line that started my thought of exiting stage left but the fine-toothed comb was the last straw.