4 weeks post hair with color Pics

dede1129

Here are pics of my hair since I got my color and how I wear it for work (military). So I pretty much stay in protective styles at least 5 days a week.

I have noticed that my hair seems to be 70% texlaxed and my ends are fully relaxed which causes lots of tangles when I get to the demo line where the textures differ any suggestions??

Attachments

• image-182194082.jpg
    image-182194082.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1935084395.jpg
    image-1935084395.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2094165355.jpg
    image-2094165355.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2511670684.jpg
    image-2511670684.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image-1290167516.jpg
    image-1290167516.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 96
Thats awesome. I'm Navy and once my hair got past my collar I had to bun it up everyday and it noticed a difference how much more healthier it got since I don't have to manipulate it too much.

I'm wanting to somehow find a satin/silk sock or a way to make a silk hair sock instead of using a cotton one. Your lucky you can wear a clip! My squadron won't allow it =\ donut bun only...

Your hair is lovely though and I was wanting to go that much lighter than what I am now next week but I'm still debating since I just relaxed =\

And for your tangling question... I transitioned for a year and then ended up texlaxing the new growth and I still had my relaxed ends... texlaxing caused me more shedding =\ so I just relaxed it all eventually.

But Aveeno's leave in conditioner spray helped the tangling some more. I didn't get it until right before I went back to relaxing from texlaxing. I've noticed there are a lot of successful texlaxers on here but some are like me who just doesn't work out too well for ...

Thats awesome. I'm Navy and once my hair got past my collar I had to bun it up everyday and it noticed a difference how much more healthier it got since I don't have to manipulate it too much.

I'm wanting to somehow find a satin/silk sock or a way to make a silk hair sock instead of using a cotton one. Your lucky you can wear a clip! My squadron won't allow it =\ donut bun only...

Your hair is lovely though and I was wanting to go that much lighter than what I am now next week but I'm still debating since I just relaxed =\

You can get a scarf or satin cloth and sew it around the donut bun. Voila...Magic!

Thanks! Glad to see more military here :) I waited 3 weeks post relaxer to color.

No clip :nono: Bunning was taking a toll on my edges so I took a little hiatus

Try using the dress socks for your buns it is less damaging to your hair because it is nylon instead of cotton.

dede1129 my line of demarcation always causes issues. I try my best to only comb when it's wet to avoid breakage. During the week, I finger comb or if I have to comb, I comb below the line of demarcation. I see your line of demarcation is much lower since it's near the end of your hair. Perhaps you can finger comb to separate the hair.

Thanks! Glad to see more military here :) I waited 3 weeks post relaxer to color.

No clip :nono: Bunning was taking a toll on my edges so I took a little hiatus

Try using the dress socks for your buns it is less damaging to your hair because it is nylon instead of cotton.

I use to rock the dress socks when my hair was a little shorter but now that I need a thicker bun I just went straight to my black boot socks =\ Maybe I should double the nylon socks. thanks

Back