40% off on all Hairobics All Natural Products for Long Hair Care Forum users

srs

My name is Stephanie Suthers owner of Hairobics All Natural products and I know times are hard. I'm giving everyone on the Long Hair Care Forum a 40% discount on all available products. When you order your products make sure you put in "hairobics" as your offer code. Leave out the quotations.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Remember our model, "Anything you take care of will Flourish".

http://www.hairobicsallnatural.com

winnettag

Awwww. Thank you Stephanie! Very nice of you! You are one of my hair idols!
I've had my eye on your products for a while now, and now I don't have any excuses!
How long will this last?

ETA: I like the new look of the site!

srs

Thank you so much.... It will last untill January 1. Make sure you tell all your friends and family.

Barbara

Princess
Thanks. I love your hair oils and hair and scalp booster. This will give me an excuse to buy your other products sooner.:yep:

BostonMaria

I have a million new products in my bathroom...
But I will buy something anyway! I can't miss a 40% off sale!

Thanks and I love your hair as well, wow its so long

neeki

I have a million new products in my bathroom...
But I will buy something anyway! I can't miss a 40% off sale!

Thanks and I love your hair as well, wow its so long

Ditto. I don't need to buy anything else, but I can't resist 40% off.

winnettag

I got the Leave-in conditioner! It's the only thing I wouldn't buy full price, unless it works magic on my hair.
I'm going to have to try everything else at a later date. The hair oil and detangler oil look pretty good!

so1913

I LOVE the Therapeutic Shampoo !!!! I've gone through many bottles of this stuff when I was using regular shampoo regularly...I may get it again to use once in a while when I want to give my hair a good cleaning. The leave in and booster are really good too if it works well with your routine. Talk about scalp therapy...ahhh...