4A/B ladies--what's a good moisturizer??

Mizani_Mrs

It's the cathy howse hair care stuff. Ultra Black Hair. I've been using the dew moisturizer (which i'd discribe as watery S-curl spray) and the creme moisturizer and the deep conditioner. they all work great. they are all my staples. i think there is nothing like the conditioner because it is so tingly and makes my scalp feel so good and rejuvenated. anyways, here's the site.

http://www.ultrablackhair.com/HairTipsQ1.html

MissB said:

carmend

unrefined raw shea butter works best as a daily moisturizer on my hair.. i also use the stuff in the pic as a leave in and when stuff gets really "ethnic" i put some scurl on it...

baglady215

I now second the shea butter... I got some recently off of ebay. This stuff is WONDERUL! I only got a 2 oz. jar but from now on I'm buying it by the pound baby!!!

LiqueXX

I would also say unrefined shea butter sealed with some type of oil (WHGO, Kemi Oyl, Jojoba, etc).

I get my shea butter from nasabb.com and I love it. I just put some in my hands and rub to get the right consistancy and apply to my hair. Before putting my hair in a bun (to airdry) I put a good amount on my ends and when my hair dries it is moisturized.