4A's & B's Relaxed... Your favorite hair styles!

StarQuality

4A\'s & B\'s Relaxed... Your favorite hair styles!

With all of this hair on our heads, what are we doing with it? We all want to wear protective styles and styles that aid in our hair development, so could you all please post your favorites? Maybe pics too if you have them. Thanks, and I can't wait to see how you guys are wearing this beautiful hair. F.Y.I. I'm a roller wrap girl.... The only problem is going to sleep with all of those rollers in my head. OOOWWW! So I'm looking for any new ideas. Also could you add how long your hair is.

jainygirl

Re: 4A\'s & B\'s Relaxed... Your favorite hair styles!

i either wear a bun ( 95 % of the time) --using a scrunchie to secure it into place or i do an up-do twist and secure it with a couple of goody hair clips ( the ones that slide on and snap in place) leaving the ends of my hair free in a messy cute kinda way. My hair is 4a/b and currently just reaching bra strap length

BrEE

bun most of the time, but im gonna start wearing my hair down.

Angelicus

majority of the time i am wearing a bun, secured with a satin scrunci, covered by a scarf and hat. I don't like wearing my hair down much anymore
because it attracts too much attention and i don't like it when people call me Aaliyah
. I do not wrap my hair, instead i pincurl it the night before or just let the hair fall after taking the gray rollers out. I love my twist outs though: 15 2-strand twists around hair secured with extra small lavendar rollers are used to acheive this style.

KathyMay

Braidouts and roller wrpas are the best thing for me oh yeah updos are good also

G

I love flowing bouncy doobies and braid outs. I have a picture of my braid out in my album.

For many years I wore my hair really short because when it's long, it's so much of it. There are some old short hair pics in my album too.

I am not trying to grow it out just to see how long it will get. I don't know if I will keep it this way. I am big on style and long hair doesn't offer much variety. I don't do buns and ponytails often.

We 4's do have a lot of hair don't we!!!

LiqueXX

Baggie method with phonytail or french roll. I also am going to start doing more braid outs.

candie19

i love braid-outs. I've been doing them for 2 months now. Low-maintenence.

Isis

I've been wearing my favorite side bun and french twist for months. I'm now learning how to wear braidouts (with the help of the wonderful ladies at LHCF). So far, my braidouts have looked great maybe one or two days each wash period (I wash every 3 days). I want to master this hairstyle so it consistently looks great everytime. Then I'll have at least 3 good protective styles to rotate with.

Karonica

I have a thing for looking crazy. My hair is rarely tamed.