4b inspirational YouTube video

trevprit

I came across this lovely girls video and her hair is beautiful. Mainly because this is my texture and I do not think I've seen natural 4b this long. The longest I've seen is brastrap I think. Anyways just thought I'd share her video. She is def an inspiration.

YouTube - 1st youTube Video Flat Ironing Prep & Upkeep

She definitely is an inspiration:yep: !!!

She also has a fotki that goes all the way back to her bc. It's really nice to go through her fotki and see her progress a month at a time.

Nonie

I came across this lovely girls video and her hair is beautiful. Mainly because this is my texture and I do not think I've seen natural 4b this long. The longest I've seen is brastrap I think. Anyways just thought I'd share her video. She is def an inspiration.

YouTube - 1st youTube Video Flat Ironing Prep & Upkeep

YouTube - Over the Past 5 Years

That's our beloved Sera. She's a member here too and a true inspiration indeed. Check out Mwedzi too. She's got the same hair type and it's midback length.

Imani

I love Sera's hair, she is an inspiration. There are actually quite a few long haired 4bers on here. But she is one of the only ones I've seen who's hair isn't super thick. I'm a fine/medium strand 4b myself, so seeing her lets me know that even if u don't have that super thick Oprah 4b, your hair can still get long.