4c Wash n Go Success!

MissMusic

NefertariBlu Thank you! I have actually been doing the Fall/Winter Wash n go challenge. Check out my Instagram for pics, my name is Missmusic12, or check out the challenge pages.

Fine 4s

I prefer videos that are much shorter BUT...
Any water based product that will revert your hair will do this. You can even put conditioner (remove excess product) and then a holding gel/cream or whatever (although it may flake).
I might try this actually because I hate wet hair and its cold and because I just got a major cut (MBL to APL) so might look cute.
Wish she showed how she banded over night.
Thanks!

Ivonnovi

Good afternoon all! This morning my braids weren't completely dry, still I noticed that the curl activator (Lustrasilk Curl Max) provided great curl-definition and hydration as I unbraded my hair. I.DO.NOT.LIKE.A.LOT.OF.PRODUCT.ON.MY.HAIR. but.......

I sparingly applied the (Lustrasilk) Curl Pudding 1st to my ends then to my roots, as I began to unbraid each one, then I added more to shingle the sections.

I wasn't thrilled with the look so I added regular gel (LA Looks Extreme) and put my hair into two low and loosely banded pigtails and baggied my whole head for about an hour. The 1st pic was taken this evening, and my hair is fully dry; I streteched a section to show my true length; the latter two were taken this morning when my hair was fresh out of the banded pigtails. I feel the extra step allowed the products to soak in my hair, and provided a bit of stretching; though my hair was still damp. ETA: Overall my hair is not nearly as "crunchy" as I thougt it would be.

Attachments

• 20211031_162309.jpg
    20211031_162309.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20211031_111635.jpg
    20211031_111635.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20211031_111627.jpg
    20211031_111627.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 13

Ivonnovi

I prefer videos that are much shorter BUT...
Any water based product that will revert your hair will do this. You can even put conditioner (remove excess product) and then a holding gel/cream or whatever (although it may flake).
I might try this actually because I hate wet hair and its cold and because I just got a major cut (MBL to APL) so might look cute.
Wish she showed how she banded over night.
Thanks!
Funny you should ask because that's the help I started out searching for, on here and Youtube. Pineappeling, which is the most common method doesn't work for me. Due to the strategic location of my different hair textures (VERY tightly coiled in the crown) I'll try the low pigtails tonight. This young lady's had one of the most useful series of how to.....