5 Year Old Knocks Over Statue; Family Receives Bill $100,000 Bill

msdeevee

Am I the only one seeing that it looks like that brat climbed up on the pedestal or whatever it was to feel up the statues boobs? :eek:

I agree the statue should have been secured properly but that’s no excuse for letting those hellions run wild.

Time to call Blackmama.com!!

I can hear my Mama saying in the distance “Gal, sit yo behind down before I cut you every which way but loose!! I aint got no money to pay for no dang statue!”

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
“It is not an art museum. The “art” was never there before and shouldn’t have been there. They were negligent and my son was just a few yards from my husband. This is ridiculous. It is a community center. Kids are coming and going constantly, this wreaks of insurance scam! The art isn’t even insured by the artist. Since it is so valuable and all, why isn’t is safe and secure from harming people.”

Well, it was an art museum that day. Y’all in a room filled with art and sculptures but you wanna about it’s not a museum. That room doesn’t look like any place where two boys should be running freely.

So what if art had never been in there before. What if the room was now filled with scissors and knives? Should your child be running around grabbing at them because they shouldn’t be there?

This is why white kids grow up believing they are entitled to say what they want, have whatever they want, touch whatever they want, oppress a people..I can’t.

A “community center” with only 2 children running around? Maybe I missed it, did anyone see any other children running around in the “community center”?

Some folks have excuses for themselves, but condemn everyone who doesn’t look like them. Imagine the backlash if those children were black.

Does anyone remember when the little black boy ended up in the gorilla cage in the Ohio Zoo? (I can’t remember the exact story) However, I do remember the dragging that true family had to endure.

LdyKamz

“It is not an art museum. The “art” was never there before and shouldn’t have been there. They were negligent and my son was just a few yards from my husband. This is ridiculous. It is a community center. Kids are coming and going constantly, this wreaks of insurance scam! The art isn’t even insured by the artist. Since it is so valuable and all, why isn’t is safe and secure from harming people.”

Well, it was an art museum that day. Y’all in a room filled with art and sculptures but you wanna about it’s not a museum. That room doesn’t look like any place where two boys should be running freely.

So what if art had never been in there before. What if the room was now filled with scissors and knives? Should your child be running around grabbing at them because they shouldn’t be there?

This is why white kids grow up believing they are entitled to say what they want, have whatever they want, touch whatever they want, oppress a people..I can’t.
ALL OF THIS!!!! So what it isn't a museum. Clearly the room was being utilized as something else that day. Again, people need to be spoon fed basic common knowledge??? Like why do people have to tell you that your kids cannot play in there today because there is art being displayed? Reminds me of the man on the train this morning. There was a leak in the station and it was blocked off with cones with an arrow pointing to the other exit. Here he go wanting to go through talking about it's just water and he always goes that way. Well today you can't! But he went anyway only to come back talking about the turnstile is locked. Duh! Was the arrow not enough for you?!

And what is properly secured anyway? Should it have been glued to the floor? That is obviously unreasonable but anything other than that wasn't going to stop what happened. The kid climbed up on it. Even if the statue was secured to the stand the only difference would be that the boy probably would have been hurt by the entire thing falling down.

Shula

Does anyone remember when the little black boy ended up in the gorilla cage in the Ohio Zoo? (I can’t remember the exact story) However, I do remember the dragging that true family had to endure.

This is all I came to say. Didn't they dig all through the dad's background and harassed that family for months and I'm not even sure dad was there when it happened? Pay up.

prettyinpurple

Wait, that's not the mama in the video right? Let's leave that poor lady out of it lol. Looks like she just reported the mess. I'd be the woman on the sofa (with her back to us), just sitting and observing :look:.

I assume the lady who got up is not the mother, based on post 18.
https://longhaircareforum.com/threa...eives-bill-100-000-bill.835755/#post-24795705.
If the father was close by, as that posts states, why didn't he come over when the statue fell? I'm sure it made some noise and I'm sure that kid had the 'oops' look on his face when he ran back to his parents.

Anyways I'm sure this woman has some posts on her social media calling black kids 'thugs' and whatnot just for being kids. Seems like the type.

If she had played it right, she'd get some sympathy about kids being kids, and she could raise that money on gofundme in no time. Oh well. :abducted: She decided to play the entitlement card and folks are tired of it.

God_Favor

Am I the only one seeing that it looks like that brat climbed up on the pedestal or whatever it was to feel up the statues boobs? :eek:

I agree the statue should have been secured properly but that’s no excuse for letting those hellions run wild.

I can hear my Mama saying in the distance “Gal, sit yo behind down before I cut you every which way but loose!! I aint got no money to pay for no dang statue!”

Y’all won’t believe this but in the last 3 or so weeks I have walked upon a white mamma cussing their child out in an empty aisle at Target.

White mamma 1: “I told you about f@@$&@@ with me in public”. When I walked up on I was so shocked that I gasp. The mom heard me and looked up and said “ oh I’m so sorry” and the kid had a “ha ha you got caught smirk” on his face

WM2: I’m about to beat your ass. STOP! She was loud with it.....

WM3: Twisted her kids ear and said “you about to ass whooped”... by then I was use to it lol

I’m in the south tho... they reminded me of this mamma

BrickbyBrick

I kid you not. I watched the video, looked over at my twin boys and said "I swear to skinny Jeebus if y'all ever do me like dis......."

One looked at me smiling an evil toothless smile. The other one grinned and dropped some drool. I know they're only seven months :lachen:, but heck if I didn't sense my doom in that moment.:look:

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Y’all won’t believe this but in the last 3 or so weeks I have walked upon a white mamma cussing their child out in an empty aisle at Target.

White mamma 1: “I told you about f@@$&@@ with me in public”. When I walked up on I was so shocked that I gasp. The mom heard me and looked up and said “ oh I’m so sorry” and the kid had a “ha ha you got caught smirk” on his face

WM2: I’m about to beat your ass. STOP! She was loud with it.....

WM3: Twisted her kids ear and said “you about to ass whooped”... by then I was use to it lol

I’m in the south tho... they reminded me of this mamma

Sad when people think they have to cuss and use nasty words at their children to get them to behave.

Kindheart

Lol my mama would have shouted while pulling me from my arm and spanking me . She didn’t play . At .all.

brg240

I think the museum should have secured it better honestly. They are right when saying that it could be bumped and come down

I also think mom and dad needed to keep a better eye on the kid