50% off Sabino Moisture Block

LightEyedMami

Okay, How is this working for every one?? I have used it twice and both times it dried my hair out. I have natural armpit hair, the first time i used to much (at least about 3 quarter sizes) and this past time i only used about 2 dime size amounts. Both times i felt like my hair was crazy dry. i made sure to put it on washed moisterized hair and a tiny bit during actual flat-ironing, what was i doing wrong?

luckiestdestiny

I leave in some conditioner. I even put in a little amla olive qhmet creme and a spray of water/lacio lacio mix before sealing it with the sabino so that a ton of moisture is locked in until my next wash.

LightEyedMami

so after you do that you dont suffer from ANY dryness? Because im starting to think its not for me. I even went and bought some citre anti-frizz serum as an alternative (hoping that wouldn't make my hair as dryt as SMB did) :perplexed

luckiestdestiny

so after you do that you dont suffer from ANY dryness? Because im starting to think its not for me. I even went and bought some citre anti-frizz serum as an alternative (hoping that wouldn't make my hair as dryt as SMB did) :perplexed

You shouldn't unless you leave it in too long or use too much. Meaning I'll only go a week and then wash/dc because the moisture it locks in will eventually go as it's utilized by the hair. And as it has a barrier, no more will be able to enter until you clear it away through shampoo. Just give it a try w/ my tips. I suffer from SUPER dry hair due to grave's disease (thyroid) and I've learned how to intensely moisturize my hair over the years or else I just can't maintain (moisture is the key for me). So I wouldn't apply something that sapped more moisture. I need every little bit I can!:spinning: So anyways, this technique will make your hair super moist. HTH

Forgot to add I'm a natural too so I understand that you need more moisture in your hair because I'm the same way (except I have an extreme dryness thing that I'm thankfully able to get under control via my thyroid or else I'd have to do another buzz cut and I'm NOT going there again so I keep in moisture by any means necessary)

Last edited:

berryblack

I got mine but when I went to use it, IT DIDN'T WORK!!!:nono: The reason stated is "my coupon is not valid"! Has anyone else tried theirs?

FindingMe

Mine worked, too. I used my 0's as well. When I entered my coupon, on the invoice it said "Thank you for contributing to Sabino’s forum (max 3 MB)" in the coupon section.

I used it this morning got all three bottles for $37 and some change!

Allandra

Mine worked, too. I used my 0's as well. When I entered my coupon, on the invoice it said "Thank you for contributing to Sabino’s forum (max 3 MB)" in the coupon section.

I used it this morning got all three bottles for $37 and some change!
I also got the same message. It's nice to get a great product like Sabino MB for 50% off. WOW!

berryblack

They replied to my email and stated "they're working out the bugs". I guess there were some other wonky codes, too.

CurlyMoo

I leave in some conditioner. I even put in a little amla olive qhmet creme and a spray of water/lacio lacio mix before sealing it with the sabino so that a ton of moisture is locked in until my next wash.

Ohhh, this is great. When I used mine I wasn't too sure what I should do before I added SB. So I just put some of my leave in conditioner. My hair was kind of non-moving. It was very thick and straight but my ends did revert a little. I don't have a temp gauge on my flat iron so I wasn't sure if it was hot enough. My hair moved like one big hair strand. I couldn't stop playing in it though.

MonaLisa

OP,

thanks, always wanted to try out.

I saw Shay, Poochie and Sylver all up in there...I wants me a coupon too
:yep:

malachi74

I got my coupon yesterday and an email today saying that they are having some prblems getting the discount codes into th system. i guess they didn't prepare for all of us to get on there and blow-up their forum, lol.

can we use our LHCF regular discount code on top of the 50% off coupon...i know that sounds greedy but I'm curious?!

malachi74

Woot woot!!

I live in Scottsdale where Sabino has his Salon, but I still haven't worked up the courage to let them touch my hair. :lachen:

I love me some SMB though!

uh-uh girl! His product definitely is the bizness, but after watching his youtube videos, there is no way i will let them do my hair. so sorry. nobody is holding a 450 degree flat iron at my roots and counting 3 seconds before moving down my strands, no thank you.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I got my coupon today. Shoot I didn't even know we had a LHCF discount I just started paying attention to Sabino recently.

Vonnieluvs08

I almost deleted my coupon :nono: It showed up in my Junk Box under victor subject: MB and I'm so use to women here referring to it as SMB. Good thing I moved it to my inbox to check it out.

Yay for 50% off!!! I love coupons and deals. So I saw some one mention using a LHCF discount...where are ppl purchasing this product?

I can't wait to get paid Friday!!!