50% off Sabino Moisture Block

qdeez21

I registered on the site yesterday....still havent received my coupon.....how long is it gonna take!!!!!???? You thinnk they had a limit or something??

Allandra

I registered on the site yesterday....still havent received my coupon.....how long is it gonna take!!!!!???? You thinnk they had a limit or something??
After you registered on the site, did you start a thread about the product?

Allandra

Here's the info:

Sabino Hair Solutions has a new forum on our website and a special offer for you. Sign up on our forum http://www.sabinohair.com/phpBB/ and post a thread. Tell about your experiences with Moisture Block, things that you have found that work for you or you can ask a question about your hair. Please refrain from derogatory statements, obscene comments or any information that has nothing to do about hair. Please do not use the forum for advertising or promotional purposes.

Once you have posted your thread we will send you a coupon for 50% off on up to three bottles of Moisture Block.

MonaLisa

After you registered on the site, did you start a thread about the product?

I started a thread...just barely though....

most of ya'll lhcf hefflets done thought up all kinds of variations of thread topics...leaving very little for others to come up with something :lol:

glad I got one in when I did..

I would've had to put...

"Do you think Sabino can help my coarse haired cat keep his coat frizz free during the warm months?"

*I was thisclose*

LightEyedMami

You shouldn't unless you leave it in too long or use too much. Meaning I'll only go a week and then wash/dc because the moisture it locks in will eventually go as it's utilized by the hair. And as it has a barrier, no more will be able to enter until you clear it away through shampoo. Just give it a try w/ my tips. I suffer from SUPER dry hair due to grave's disease (thyroid) and I've learned how to intensely moisturize my hair over the years or else I just can't maintain (moisture is the key for me). So I wouldn't apply something that sapped more moisture. I need every little bit I can!:spinning: So anyways, this technique will make your hair super moist. HTH

Forgot to add I'm a natural too so I understand that you need more moisture in your hair because I'm the same way (except I have an extreme dryness thing that I'm thankfully able to get under control via my thyroid or else I'd have to do another buzz cut and I'm NOT going there again so I keep in moisture by any means necessary)
Thanks so much! and next time i straighten i will try it your way.:yep:

LightEyedMami

I started a thread...just barely though....

most of ya'll lhcf hefflets done thought up all kinds of variations of thread topics...leaving very little for others to come up with something :lol:

glad I got one in when I did..

I would've had to put...

"Do you think Sabino can help my coarse haired cat keep his coat frizz free during the warm months?"

*I was thisclose*

:rofl::lachen:

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I just signed up and posted a thread...honestly I didn't even look to see if a thread was already written about it LOL...but it's something I've been wanting to try so I could not let the opportunity slip away to get a product 50% off!!!

Dposh167

i got my coupon & bought moisture block tonight!

i wasn't sure if i should get more than 1.
do you go thru the bottle fast?

MonaLisa

okay...I will be looking for my coupon by tomorrow evening..
and will make mental note to use both codes..

LivingDol1

so, i am curious myself. how quickly do you go through one bottle of MB? I've never used it before and am not sure if i should buy more than one....

sylver2

wow!! the discount and coupon code are godsends. i bought two for the price of one. great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonnieluvs08

You can only use one or the other. I tried booth and it took away my 50% off coupon.

I'd say use the the coupon...its a steal.

LivingDol1

You can only use one or the other. I tried booth and it took away my 50% off coupon.

I'd say use the the coupon...its a steal.

perhaps they noticed this and changed something.. i ordered my sabino last week and i was able to use the 50% off coupon and the 20% off LHCF code with no problem.

sylver2

perhaps they noticed this and changed something.. i ordered my sabino last week and i was able to use the 50% off coupon and the 20% off LHCF code with no problem.

Yup!! I was able to use BOTH!! great discount. half off and no shipping

Dposh167

^^^ how did u get no shipping? i got shipping on mine...and i was too late to use both discounts

*yall cheating up in here* lol

sylver2

^^^ how did u get no shipping? i got shipping on mine...and i was too late to use both discounts

*yall cheating up in here* lol

:lachen: snooze ya lose...i applied the Coupon code first which took off the 50%. then i entered the lhcf discount code which then took off the shipping cost. $21 for two bottles shipped

delitefulmane

:lachen: snooze ya lose...i applied the Coupon code first which took off the 50%. then i entered the lhcf discount code which then took off the shipping cost. $21 for two bottles shipped

Thanx Sylver!! I used your method and got mine for $13 and some change!! It didn't take of the shipping but hey that's still a good price!!

Titansgirl

wow!! the discount and coupon code are godsends. i bought two for the price of one. great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agrre with you totally, they are godsends!!! I was able to use both coupos tonight. I was able to get all three bottles for around $36 that includes the shipping cost which was almost $6.

Thanks ladies. I love using sabino......

soulie

My coupon didn't give me 50% off; it merely gave a $10 discount on my purchase. I sent an email to Sabino, but haven't heard back from them. Did anyone else have this issue?

SelfStyled

Oh no Soulie! I was just coming in here to thank the OP for sharing this info. Please let us know what Victor has to say. I wondered if too many of us have redeemed it. I know I should be thankful for $10 off-but I want the 50% off.