50% off Sabino Moisture Block

Ronnieaj

^^Mine was in the shopping cart area. When I entered my 3 SMB, the cart showed them, and there was a box underneath that says coupon code. I believe you enter it BEFORE you proceed to checkout. HTH

Ltown

Greyland
My coupon didn't give me 50% off; it merely gave a $10 discount on my purchase. I sent an email to Sabino, but haven't heard back from them. Did anyone else have this issue?
I ordered yesterday and got my coupon. Go back to the forum and there is a thread from adminstrator asking if you got our coupon.

soulie

The box underneath now says "gift certificate"; there is nothing labeled coupon. I'll update when I hear from the Sabino people.

MonaLisa

I feel like I'm starting to regret not ordering as soon as I got the coupon code :(
sent an email to Victor...

Chameleonchick

I used my code I kinda regret only getting one bottle since I already had one. How long does one bottle usually last?

soulie

The box underneath now says "gift certificate"; there is nothing labeled coupon. I'll update when I hear from the Sabino people.

UPDATE (not resolved, just updating):

Apparently they edited my coupon code to give me an additional $.50 off of my TOTAL purchase, not even each bottle. :wallbash::wallbash:

Hi,

The original coupon said that I could purchase up to 3 bottles of MB at 50% off. When I enter the coupon code it now takes $10.50 off of the total price, not off of the total of 3 bottles which shows as $63.00. Based upon my understanding (and what my fellow members of LHCF received), my total should be $31.00. Do you agree?

To: P...<[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:48:18 PM
Subject: RE: 50% off MB

If you did not check out you can put in your code MB0066 again and it will give you $10.50 off which is 50% off on a bottle of MB.

Phoenix14

I got my coupon code about 2 days after joining the forum and I got the full 50% off. I wonder why they've changed it?

Pompous Blue

I joined the forum Sunday and within 2 hours of posting to about 5 threads, I received my 50% off coupon and ordered the bottles. Total including shipping $37.45.

MonaLisa

UPDATE (not resolved, just updating):

Apparently they edited my coupon code to give me an additional $.50 off of my TOTAL purchase, not even each bottle. :wallbash::wallbash:

Hi,

The original coupon said that I could purchase up to 3 bottles of MB at 50% off. When I enter the coupon code it now takes $10.50 off of the total price, not off of the total of 3 bottles which shows as $63.00. Based upon my understanding (and what my fellow members of LHCF received), my total should be $31.00. Do you agree?

To: P...<[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:48:18 PM
Subject: RE: 50% off MB

If you did not check out you can put in your code MB0066 again and it will give you $10.50 off which is 50% off on a bottle of MB.

I just emailed Victor back again about this...

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I hate when people change stuff up on you like this. I will not order if its not 50% off. It makes me not trust them.

Allandra

I received my order yesterday (total was $25.95 for 2 bottles, $21 for the Sabino MB and $4.95 for the shipping).

niesy942

Your hair looks FABULOUS!!

Also, I concur with your theory...it makes a lot of sense, to me.

I have a theory that the Sabino will help the BKT last longer because its an extra layer of insulation and heat protection...I plan to use it all summer. Thanks for posting this!

soulie

FINAL UPDATE:

Hi Soulie,

You did not specify 3 bottles in your email, I assumed it was only one bottle sorry. Do this:

Choose 3 bottles in your cart then put MBxxxx in the redeem box and click, then put MBxxxx-x and click again, then mbxxxx-x and you should have your full 50% discount. We had problems with people stealing other poples codes to get further discounts on one bottle. We also had LHCF members putting in their 10% discount code with the 50% off, which was not right. We have had to make some adjustments, sorry about the delay.

If you still have a problem please let me know.

Victor

MonaLisa

Victor's email sounded like he was a bit p****ed...and he cc'd Diane..

If you go into the shopping area and click on the MB bottle it will take you to the shopping cart. In there you have the option of how many bottles of MB you would like. With the 50% discount at $10.50 off per bottle, you can only select 3 bottles max for the discount. At the bottom of the page in that shopping cart is a small window that says “Redeem Gift Certificate” When you enter each code and click the redeem button it discounts, I just tried it myself. The subtotal would be $10.50 (50%) =$4.95 for shipping and handling = $15.45. For 3 bottles the sub total would be $31.50 plus $8.95 shipping = $40.45. Shipping and handling was not included in the discount price. We had to switch from coupons to gift certificates because a few had taken advantage.

We are sorry that some would be upset when others actually took advantage of the discount by using other people’s codes, entering multiple codes, using old sample discount codes and also applying LHCF discounts, THIS WAS NOT THE OFFER. It seems that people would be more understanding by acknowledging that a few took advantage. “Getting lucky” as you put it, was actually like robbing our company. We were very upset that customers would do that to us after what we thought was a generous offer. Only a very few got away with it and once we found out how it was done, we were able to stop it.

We are a small business and offering 50% off, due to the current economic climate, was our way of helping. We can not afford to discount more than offered. 50% off is a tight squeeze for us as it is, Moisture Block especially costs a lot of money to produce because it is pure with no additives. We have overhead, shipping costs, payroll, taxes and more. We would like to be able to stay in business. If those that are upset were taken advantage of in their own lives, how would they feel?

Victor

Wowww...

I had to email back that I was referencing those that were able to use the coupon period..not that we didn't get a chance to double dip... and that I'm hoping the lhcf discount won't be rescinded.

*fabulosity*

I'll just wait until one of you girls puts a bottle on the exchange forum.. I ain't got the patience for all this... lmao.. ML knows this already... ha.. :lachen:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Well I was waiting to use the one I got off product exchange before placing my order for more. I guess I will find out what happens when/if I order.

MonaLisa

Victor and Diane have been sending me emails...they are following up..and Diane said anyone still having issues, please email and let them know.

Victor sent me a corrected code, but it still only allows for 1 bottle.

I was like when the glitch is corrected, I will check back.

MonaLisa

I'll just wait until one of you girls puts a bottle on the exchange forum.. I ain't got the patience for all this... lmao.. ML knows this already... ha.. :lachen:

I know....I'm not really a heat user anyway...but wanted to have in inventory when I did use it..

my product dollars can go quick... money I would've spent on them had the code worked days ago...went to Qhemet... :lol:

MonaLisa

From Diane and Victor:

Please do us a favor and let the LHCF ladies know that as soon as the 50% offer is over 7/1/09, we will have the 20% off up and running again.

My code still isn't working, so I'ma let this one go. If I had known it was going to be an issue, I would've purchased as soon as I got the code.

soulie

My 3 bottles arrived in the mail today - so I am happy and can go back to my regular hobby of following ML around to Phyto threads.

I was going to relax next week, but now that I've received the SMB I wonder how long I can stretch. I bun most of the time, but with the SMB I can straighten when I have an "occasion", so maybe I can go a little longer...

Last edited:

Makenzie

I just ordered two this morning. I know, I know. I'm so late. When I went to use it yesterday, the last day, I couldn't. I emailed Victor who responded quickly and whaallaaa. Can't wait to try it.

Kurlee

even with the discount, their shipping will be too much for it to be worth it. It's like 20 bucks to Canada. In reality, for a teeny bottle like that, it would cost like 4 dollars in a padded envelope. No thanks, I will hit up EBAY.

Dak

Too bad shipping to Canada is so expensive, I wouldn't order it either. They're in Arizona, to ship 2 bottles to California was only $4.95, plus, since they're out of state no sales tax. :)

Pretty Brown Eyes, I think Victor was pretty nice to still honor your coupon, he could have been a jerk about it. It feels good giving business to someone that appreciates their customers & treats them well. Plus, it's a fantastic product.