5lb Bucket of Eco Gel? Yeah, It Is That Serious!

Sianna

Do not judge me! :look:

Anyway, does anyone know where I can purchase this 5lb bucket of Eco Styler gel online?

I can't find the olive oil one at any of my local BSS, and have only seen it a couple of places online. I can find it at Amazon and this other online BSS I've saved in my bookmarks. The problem is they are KILLING me with the shipping!! :angry2: I'm trying to find a place that offers free shipping over a certain amount, or even one that doesn't charge $8.00+ in shipping fees just for the gel alone!

Suggestions anyone?

Last edited:

LaFemmeNaturelle

Why dont you just order from Sally's when they have shipping deals? Or I think its always free shipping over 50 dollar purchase so just order a bunch I guess....well not a bunch I guess you'd only need 3. But they often have free shipping deals or 25% off coupons.

Last edited:

Sianna

Why dont you just order from Sally's when they have shipping deals? Or I think its always free shipping over 50 dollar purchase so just order a bunch I guess.

Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't have the 5lb bucket of Eco gel, at least not the olive oil one. I only see the black protein one at Sally's.

I've been checking around for it, and so far it looks like I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and pay for the shipping. I'll have to do some calculations to find out if it's worth it or not. :ohwell:

LaFemmeNaturelle

Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't have the 5lb bucket of Eco gel, at least not the olive oil one. I only see the black protein one at Sally's.

I've been checking around for it, and so far it looks like I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and pay for the shipping. I'll have to do some calculations to find out if it's worth it or not. :ohwell:

Yeah I meant just get the regular 32 oz. Do you absolutely need the 5 lb? Three 32 oz jars is actually more than 5 lbs.....I wouldnt pay for shipping lol I'm a cheapo

motherpopcorn562

I would check walmart out too.They have free shipping for some items and some for site to store. I can't access the site for some reason tho

ART11

Now I had to go order one...lol. I paid the shipping. It is a good deal for me. I live in the forest and Sally's and other places are 20 miles from me so it works out.

Sianna

Are you having trouble finding the gel near you or just the 5lb gel?

No I can find the gel fine, I just want the 5lb one because it's less expensive that way and I'm not going through a 32oz container every few weeks or so. However, I'm finding that because of the shipping, it'd be cheaper to just buy it locally. :ohwell:

Simply_elle

:infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated:

OMG...

However:perplexed the wet blanket of shipping costs killed it... Protein?! Who does that?! Krystal or olive please!!!!!

Sianna

:infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated::infatuated:

OMG...

However:perplexed the wet blanket of shipping costs killed it... Protein?! Who does that?! Krystal or olive please!!!!!

I know right??!! Same here! I WANT DAT BUCKET O' GEL!! I just don't want to pay so much for the shipping that it ends up canceling out the savings!

And yeah, who DOES protein gel? :nono2:

Iluvsmuhgrass

:lol: @ this thread! Girl I hope you are able to find it! If it's better than the Olive Fantasia IC then it's gotta be the business!

Simply_elle

Anyway, does anyone know where I can purchase this 5lb bucket of Eco Styler gel online?

:blush::grin::blush::grin::blush::grin::blush:....girl no judgement i have the krystal one i got from my bbs for $7.99........i know how you feel!!!

Girl where!?! I'm in NYC All the frikin time(LDR) And will happily send the mister on a hunting trip!!!! Don't get me excited!!!!! Now this is the good ish you check your luggage for:lick:

Lucia

I can't find the olive oil one at any of my local BSS, and have only seen it a couple of places online. I can find it at Amazon and this other online BSS I've saved in my bookmarks. The problem is they are KILLING me with the shipping!! :angry2: I'm trying to find a place that offers free shipping over a certain amount, or even one that doesn't charge $8.00+ in shipping fees just for the gel alone!

Suggestions anyone?

Ummm.. Don't judge me but I know exactly where you can buy this online cause I was eyeing it myself. :look:
If you buy the gel and some Indian powders or oils like brhami, amla etc.. then it will be 1 shipping price.

Amazon has them.

Amazon.com: Eco Styler Styling Gel 5 Lb. Olive Oil: Health & Personal Care

Last edited:

preciousfa02

@simply elle..I found it in elmont down dutch broadway rd not sure how far that is for you but I have also seen some in bbs in the bronx

Amazhaan

Hi ladies,

Sorry OP, I have nothing to contribute... but I would like to know what you and others use this gel for? Is it for styles or taming edges and ends, etc.

Thanks for any feedback!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Evolving78

i need that in my life! how much is the shipping? is it $10-$12? i would still get it. i would pay $20 for it. that's a lot of gel that would last me a for awhile, since i use it on my hair and my daughter's.

kitten73

@simply elle..I found it in elmont down dutch broadway rd not sure how far that is for you but I have also seen some in bbs in the bronx
Preciousfa02, where in the BX did you see the 5lb tub? I live in the BX and would live to know. Sorry, I don't meant to highjack the thread but my daughter and I are going through the 32 oz jars pretty quick. We love this gel and never have any issues when using it. My daughter wears her hair in a bun 85% of the time and we smooth her hair down with the olive oil eco everyday and her hair has not been damaged from it at all.

empressri

I have a 5 lb tub of the clear and green, got it at a local bss. You gotta go to the hood to buy that.

fatimablush

Suggestions anyone?

i was going to say amazon.com., but the shipping is 7.49.
oh well!

Lucia

Hi ladies,

Sorry OP, I have nothing to contribute... but I would like to know what you and others use this gel for? Is it for styles or taming edges and ends, etc.

I use it to slick down edges, crown and to set wash and go's if the product I used isn't doing it's job. I prefer the green olive oil formula than the clear but they're both excellent and thick, give shine and max hold and it works in 100 degree hot humid weather too, just moisturize underneath.

I have a 5 lb tub of the clear and green, got it at a local bss. You gotta go to the hood to buy that.

:look: you know :lol::lol: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sianna

Hi ladies,

All of the above! :yep: It's great for my edges, coaxing my hair to lay down enough to wear a ponytail, WNGs and even sealing the ends of my twists so they don't unravel! I love that stuff!

How long will it take you to go through this 5 lbs of gel?

:look::look::look:

Um... I guess we'll find out whenever I finish using it! :lol:

i need that in my life! how much is the shipping? is it $10-$12? i would still get it. i would pay $20 for it. that's a lot of gel that would last me a for awhile, since i use it on my hair and my daughter's.

Here's where I ordered the bucket I have right now. eco styler olive oil styling gel 5lb

I'm just trying to find a better deal with the shipping fees!

LMAO!!! :lachen::lachen: Well then, I guess I won't have to make a long road trip! :lol: