60 Day Commitment: Praying For African American Males

PinkPebbles

Hi Ladies –

It has been on my heart for a while to specifically pray for African American males in the USA. So many are lost, hurting, deceived, and rebelling. Many have no direction, covering, or guidance. And it’s negatively affecting our culture, communities, families, and the next generation.

Would you like to join me in making a commitment for the next 60 days to pray and intercede on behalf of African American males in the USA?

In your time alone with God, lift up the African American males; speak the word of God over their lives.

In addition to the commitment, I will post prayer points which are scriptures every few days to pray out loud in our private time with the Lord.

If you have scriptures dealing with the list of prayer topics below please PM me. And I will place the scriptures on one document by topic and post every 4-5 days in this thread for us to pray in our private time.

The prayer commitment will start on Wednesday – October 23rd and end December 23rd. I hope you ladies join in.

Prayer for African American Males in the USA:
· Salvation
· Repentance
· Purification
· Healing
· Restoration
· Deliverance
· Wisdom
· Guidance
· Resources
· Jobs
· Forgiveness
· Marriage
· The Mind
· Temptation
· God’s Will
· Protection
· Godly Leaders
· Fathers
· Courage
· Peace
· Joy
· Self Control
· Vision
· Disciples
· Discipline
· Obedience
· Favor
· Strength
· Love
· Providers
· Mentors / Role Models

Please feel free to add to the list. Thank you in advance.

PinkPebbles

Hi Ladies :wave:

Today is Day 1 of our prayer commitment.

May the Lord's power and anointance be upon us as we intercede on behalf of others.

Praying God’s Word

Salvation

Ah, Sovereign Lord, You have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for You. You have given us the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

In Christ authority, I bind the spirit of Antichrist that has blinded the minds of the males of African descent in America, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean. I ask you Lord to pour out your spirit upon these young boys and men and give them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of knowing You.

Lord, I ask You that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened so that they will know what is the hope of Your calling.

I pray that the hearts of these young boys and men will be softened to receive You - the gift of God which is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Repentance

Merciful God, Your love never fails.

I bind the spirit of deception that has deceived these young boys and men into thinking good is evil and evil is good. Lord, I ask that you would send the Spirit of Truth to convict their hearts and minds of error and un-confessed sin.

Lord, I bind the spirit of pride that would cause them to deny their faults and ask You to work into their soul humility. And I pray that their humility of heart will bring them to full repentance before You.
Help these men to meditate on your unfailing love; and to know You did not send Your Son into the world to condemn them but to save them through Him.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Jer.32:17; Matt.16:19; Eph.2:17-18; Rom.6:23; 1 John 3:16-17

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Good Morning PinkPebbles :giveheart:

I pray this prayer ^^^ with you and our sisters for our Brothers, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Again, I thank you so much for your heart in this thread. :pray:

AtlantaJJ

Hi Ladies :wave:

Today is Day 1 of our prayer commitment.

May the Lord's power and anointance be upon us as we intercede on behalf of others.

Praying God’s Word

Salvation

Ah, Sovereign Lord, You have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for You. You have given us the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

In Christ authority, I bind the spirit of Antichrist that has blinded the minds of the males of African descent in America, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean. I ask you Lord to pour out your spirit upon these young boys and men and give them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of knowing You.

Lord, I ask You that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened so that they will know what is the hope of Your calling.

I pray that the hearts of these young boys and men will be softened to receive You - the gift of God which is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Repentance

Merciful God, Your love never fails.

I bind the spirit of deception that has deceived these young boys and men into thinking good is evil and evil is good. Lord, I ask that you would send the Spirit of Truth to convict their hearts and minds of error and un-confessed sin.

Lord, I bind the spirit of pride that would cause them to deny their faults and ask You to work into their soul humility. And I pray that their humility of heart will bring them to full repentance before You.
Help these men to meditate on your unfailing love; and to know You did not send Your Son into the world to condemn them but to save them through Him.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Jer.32:17; Matt.16:19; Eph.2:17-18; Rom.6:23; 1 John 3:16-17

I pray this for our boys, teens and men, young and old in Jesus Precious Name! Amen!

Leigh

Hi Ladies :wave: Today is Day 1 of our prayer commitment. May the Lord's power and anointance be upon us as we intercede on behalf of others. Praying God’s Word Salvation Ah, Sovereign Lord, You have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for You. You have given us the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. In Christ authority, I bind the spirit of Antichrist that has blinded the minds of the males of African descent in America, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean. I ask you Lord to pour out your spirit upon these young boys and men and give them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of knowing You. Lord, I ask You that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened so that they will know what is the hope of Your calling. I pray that the hearts of these young boys and men will be softened to receive You - the gift of God which is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen. Repentance Merciful God, Your love never fails. I bind the spirit of deception that has deceived these young boys and men into thinking good is evil and evil is good. Lord, I ask that you would send the Spirit of Truth to convict their hearts and minds of error and un-confessed sin. Lord, I bind the spirit of pride that would cause them to deny their faults and ask You to work into their soul humility. And I pray that their humility of heart will bring them to full repentance before You. Help these men to meditate on your unfailing love; and to know You did not send Your Son into the world to condemn them but to save them through Him. In Jesus name, Amen. Jer.32:17; Matt.16:19; Eph.2:17-18; Rom.6:23; 1 John 3:16-17

Beautiful.

PinkPebbles

Lord, I thank you that you are in the midst of our prayers. For where two or three are gathered together in Your name, there You are in the midst of them.

Praying God’s word

Purification

Merciful God, You have not called us to uncleanness, but in holiness. I intercede on behalf of the young and old men in America, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean. I bind the spirit of sexual perversion and ask you to pour out your Spirit and sprinkle clean water on them; cleanse them from all their impurities and from all idols. Give them a new a heart and put a new spirit within them. Remove from these men their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Put Your Spirit in them and move them to follow Your decrees and be careful to keep your laws.

Cause your supernatural grace to allow these men to behave in decently, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Sanctify these men through Your truth, Your word is truth.

I bind the effeminate spirit in the name of Jesus. Lord, release Your Spirit to purify these men from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for You, Lord God.

I bind the spirit of lust in the name of Jesus. By your mercies Lord God, allow your grace to enable these men to present their bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to You, which is their reasonable service. And for them not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of their minds, that You may prove what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God.

Lord, allow your salvation and divine power to teach these men to say No to ungodliness and worldly passions, but to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Matt 18:20; Ezek. 36:25-27; Thess. 4:7; Rom.13:-13-14; Rom. 1:27; John 17:17; Rom.12; Titus 2:11-12

AtlantaJJ

Men Walking in Wisdom and Knowledge
Prayers that Prevail

Key Thought: Without wisdom, knowledge is of little worth.

Key Scripture: "My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honey comb, which is sweet to thy taste; So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul" (Prov. 24:13-14)

Lord, We thank You for the certainty Your Word provides to us, for Your Word is forever settled in heaven, and You watch to see that Your Word is fulfilled. You have shown us that through wisdom a house is built and by understanding it is established. We pray, dear Father, that our African American males' homes will be built through wisdom and established by understanding, and we ask that they will find the strength that wisdom brings.

In Your sight, O Lord, a wise child is better than a foolish king, and we ask You to lead our African American males to Your wisdom that gives life to those who have it. Through wisdom, we pray that You will impart strength and vitality to all African American males.

Let the face of our men shine with the wisdom You impart to them. Fill them with wisdom so that their heart will be able to discern both time and judgement. Let Your light, understanding and excellent wisdom be found in them. May they ever know that wisdom is better than physical strength, that it has always been better than weapons of war.

We thank You that wisdom and might are Yours to give, and we pray that You will grant Your wisdom and knowledge to our African American males.

We ask that the life of our African American males will be like the wise man described by Jesus - the man who built his house upon a rock. May they always realize that the wisdom of this world is foolishness with You.

As wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, relatives and friends of African American males, we ask You for wisdom for ourselves as well. We thank You Father, that when we lack wisdom we can come to You, realizing that if we ask in faith, nothing wavering, You will liberally impart wisdom to us. It is so much better to get wisdom than gold, and we ask You to help us to hold onto this value and to help our African American males to give high priority to wisdom as well.

Lord, give wisdom to our African American males. Lead them to know that knowledge and understanding come forth from Your mouth. Teach them to number their days that they may apply their heart unto wisdom. Above all else, Father, we ask that You will show our African American males that to fear (respect, revere, honor) You is to experience the beginning of wisdom, and guide them to worship You in spirit and truth.

In Your Son Jesus' Precious name we pray, Amen!

References: Psalms 119:89; Jer 1:12; Prov 24:3; Eccl 7:19; Eccl 4:13; Eccl 7:12; Eccl 8:1; Eccl 8:5; Daniel 5:14; Eccl 9:16; Eccl 9:18; Daniel 2:20; Matt 7: 24-26; 1 Cor 3:19; James 1:5; Prov 16:16; Prov 2:6; Psalms 90:12; Psalms 111:10; John 4:24.

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

Men Walking in Wisdom and Knowledge

Prayers that Prevail

Key Thought: Without wisdom, knowledge is of little worth.

Key Scripture: "My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honey comb, which is sweet to thy taste; So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul" (Prov. 24:13-14)

Lord, We thank You for the certainty Your Word provides to us, for Your Word is forever settled in heaven, and You watch to see that Your Word is fulfilled. You have shown us that through wisdom a house is built and by understanding it is established. We pray, dear Father, that our African American males' homes will be built through wisdom and established by understanding, and we ask that they will find the strength that wisdom brings.

In Your sight, O Lord, a wise child is better than a foolish king, and we ask You to lead our African American males to Your wisdom that gives life to those who have it. Through wisdom, we pray that You will impart strength and vitality to all African American males.

Let the face of our men shine with the wisdom You impart to them. Fill them with wisdom so that their heart will be able to discern both time and judgement. Let Your light, understanding and excellent wisdom be found in them. May they ever know that wisdom is better than physical strength, that it has always been better than weapons of war.

We thank You that wisdom and might are Yours to give, and we pray that You will grant Your wisdom and knowledge to our African American males.

We ask that the life of our African American males will be like the wise man described by Jesus - the man who built his house upon a rock. May they always realize that the wisdom of this world is foolishness with You.

As wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, relatives and friends of African American males, we ask You for wisdom for ourselves as well. We thank You Father, that when we lack wisdom we can come to You, realizing that if we ask in faith, nothing wavering, You will liberally impart wisdom to us. It is so much better to get wisdom than gold, and we ask You to help us to hold onto this value and to help our African American males to give high priority to wisdom as well.

Lord, give wisdom to our African American males. Lead them to know that knowledge and understanding come forth from Your mouth. Teach them to number their days that they may apply their heart unto wisdom. Above all else, Father, we ask that You will show our African American males that to fear (respect, revere, honor) You is to experience the beginning of wisdom, and guide them to worship You in spirit and truth.

In Your Son Jesus' Precious name we pray, Amen!

References: Psalms 119:89; Jer 1:12; Prov 24:3; Eccl 7:19; Eccl 4:13; Eccl 7:12; Eccl 8:1; Eccl 8:5; Daniel 5:14; Eccl 9:16; Eccl 9:18; Daniel 2:20; Matt 7: 24-26; 1 Cor 3:19; James 1:5; Prov 16:16; Prov 2:6; Psalms 90:12; Psalms 111:10; John 4:24.

Amen...I stand in agreement in Jesus name.

PinkPebbles

Praying God’s Word
Sanctification

Heavenly Father, You sent Your only Son into world that we might live through Him. I pray that all men will surrender their will and live in Christ Jesus; who is the Truth, the Way, and the Life. It doesn’t profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. So I pray that these men will live, move, and have their being in Christ Jesus.

I ask you Lord to help these men not to exchange the truth of God for a lie, and worship and serve created things rather than You, Our Creator. Let the Spirit of the Lord reveal to them there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

May Your Spirit give these men a heart to fear Your name, a heart to reverence You, and a heart to worship You.

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, and Your justice like the great deep. O Lord, preserve these men and sanctify them through Your Spirit.

I bind the spirit of rebellion and the spirit of blasphemy in the name of Jesus. And ask You Lord to send the Spirit of Adoption, Abba Father upon these men. Lord, You saved us and called us to be holy, not because of what we have done, but because of Your own plan and kindness. So Merciful God, give these men vision and purpose for their lives, reveal to them that before you formed them in the womb, You knew them. And that You know the plans that You have for them; they are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give them a future filled with hope.

Lord, I pray that these men will love You with all their heart, with all their soul, and with all their mind; Sanctified to be holy men and a chosen people; being part of a royal priesthood, and belonging to You, God.

Gracious God, unite godly men together to teach, edify, and encourage one another in the faith, allowing the word of Christ to dwell within them richly. Let them stand firm in the faith, set apart to accomplish the mission and vision of God in Jesus name. Amen.

John 14:6, Rom. 1:25; Mark 8:36; Acts 17:28; Ps. 36:5-6, 2 Tim. 1:9; Jer.1:5; 29:11; Col. 3:16

Iwanthealthyhair67

I just wanted to share this as it relates to men.

I believe that its one of the many plans of the enemy to destroy the homes, the family is by destroying the men.

yesterday at church half way through the message my pastor looked and a young girl (11-13) and said I break that spirit of rejection off you in the name of Jesus, you need to forgive your father and the tears came that let to wretching sobs ...I wont go into detail of everything that was said but lots of children and adults are suffering from abandonment and rejection in most cases from the womb.

A child who has never experienced a fathers love will grow up to seek that in relationships. I know first hand, so please let us continue to pray for the men that they will take their rightful positions in the family.

PinkPebbles

@Iwanthealthyhair67

I totally agree with you.

I noticed that a lot of African American males don’t know what it means to take their “rightful positions” because sadly they are lost (in darkness) and grew up in broken homes themselves. It’s generational bondage – the spirit of rejection and abandonment that has been passed down from one generation to the next. We need to pray for their deliverance to be free from strongholds, and for God’s Spirit and Truth to prevail in their hearts and minds. Once they get themselves together spiritually that’s when their eyes will be opened to the enemy’s attack, understand the order of God, and then will be able to take their rightful positions. But as long as they are in darkness and deceived they will continue to do what was passed down to them.

Again, thank you for bringing this up and it’s definitely on my personal prayer list :yep:.

ETA: Just wanted to mention that this is one of the reasons why I wanted to pray for African American males. The actions of our males will affect us directly or indirectly. And the example you gave is a prime example. But in order for God to intervene in their lives these men have to accept Jesus Christ, and I can't bypass salvation, repentance, deliverance, sanctification because it is God's Spirit that's going to help and keep them.

I just wanted to share this as it relates to men.

I believe that its one of the many plans of the enemy to destroy the homes, the family is by destroying the men.

yesterday at church half way through the message my pastor looked and a young girl (11-13) and said I break that spirit of rejection off you in the name of Jesus, you need to forgive your father and the tears came that let to wretching sobs ...I wont go into detail of everything that was said but lots of children and adults are suffering from abandonment and rejection in most cases from the womb.

A child who has never experienced a fathers love will grow up to seek that in relationships. I know first hand, so please let us continue to pray for the men that they will take their rightful positions in the family.

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

ITA, salvation is paramount.

@Iwanthealthyhair67

I totally agree with you.

I noticed that a lot of African American males don’t know what it means to take their “rightful positions” because sadly they are lost (in darkness) and grew up in broken homes themselves. It’s generational bondage – the spirit of rejection and abandonment that has been passed down from one generation to the next. We need to pray for their deliverance to be free from strongholds, and for God’s Spirit and Truth to prevail in their hearts and minds. Once they get themselves together spiritually that’s when their eyes will be opened to the enemy’s attack, understand the order of God, and then will be able to take their rightful positions. But as long as they are in darkness and deception they will continue to do what was passed down to them.

Again, thank you for bringing this up and it’s definitely on my personal prayer list :yep:.

ETA: Just wanted to mention that this is one of the reasons why I wanted to pray for African American males. The actions of our males will affect us directly or indirectly. And the example you gave is a prime example. But in order for God to intervene in their lives these men have to accept Jesus Christ, and I can't bypass salvation, repentance, deliverance, sanctification because God's Spirit is what's going to help and keep them.

PinkPebbles

Praying God's Word

Men Receiving the Spirit of Truth

Merciful God, according to Your word, everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

O, God, help these men to not be afraid to let You shine Your light on their darkness. Please cause Your light to permeate, expose, and treat any darkness or deception in them so that they can live freely in Your light.

Help these men discern that wherever deception exists, the devil is at work. Heavenly Father, send forth Your light and Your truth to their life. Expose to each one the deeply embedded lies they have believed and replace them with permanently engraved truth.

Redeem these men, O, Lord, the God of truth. Help them to remember that nothing and no one can be redeemed without truth: the God of truth. Help these men to learn how much Your truth protects them. Without it, they are vulnerable to the enemy and to their own flesh nature.

Teach these men Your ways, O Lord, and may they walk in Your truth; give them an undivided heart, that they may fear Your name. Do not allow anything to snatch the word of truth from their mouth.

Lord, enable these men to stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around their waist and with the breastplate of righteousness in place. Help them to understand that without the girding of truth, they are defenseless against the devil, and that truth is their main defense against the father of lies.

Spirit of Truth, keep these men undeceived; casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

Lord, allow your inspired word, the knowledge of Your truth to lead these men to a lifestyle of godliness; putting off their former conduct and being renewed in the spirit of their mind. Enable these men to stand for what they know is right and not waver under pressure from the world in Jesus’ name.

Amen.

John 3:20-21; John 8:44; Ps.31:5; Ps.40:11; Ps.86:11; Ps.119:43; Ps.43:3; Eph: 4:22-24; 2 Cor. 10:3-5; Titus 1:1

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
PinkPebbles...

May I share this scripture? Your prayers are not in vain and the heart cries of prayers for these men who have been held before God, have not become a mere vapor.

When God delivered my son, He gave me His Word that the son (the male being) that I dedicated to Him would surely be delivered.

I, the LORD, watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.

I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire.

Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me
; and he shall make peace with me.

Isaiah 27:3-5

Pink Pebbles...

God kept His Word...He watched over my son...and God delivered him...completely. He delivered my 'baby'; my only son. God delivered him from the traps that satan has set for him.

When I trembled, God gave me His peace, His calm, His promise:

"I the Lord do keep it... I watch it (my Word) Your Son...day and night, least any hurt it.

Let him make peace with me and he SHALL make peace with me.

God kept Him Word and He will keep His Word for every man that is carried in our prayers.

Thank you for starting this thread. So many lives of Men and Children, Marriages and Families have been placed into the protection of God... because of this prayer thread.

Praise God for your obedience. :love2:

PinkPebbles

Shimmie - I thank God for you!!! I'm in tears right now...

I thank you for not giving up on your son...God has graced you with His love, power, and anointance to cover your son in prayer. And because of your faith in God, God has delivered your son.

And I believe if we share that same love and grace for our males, God will come in and move like a mighty rushing wind like He did on the day of Pentecost...

If only we believe and stand in the gap for our men...we will see miracles and the hand of God.

Bless you Ms. Shimmie and I love you with the love of Christ...and I truly mean it. I know we've had our differences and I thank you that we both have forgiven each other. I thank you for praying and encouraging me in my daily walk with Christ.

May God continue to bless you and your family....:Rose:

@PinkPebbles...

May I share this scripture? Your prayers are not in vain and the heart cries of prayers for these men who have been held before God, have not become a mere vapor.

When God delivered my son, He gave me His Word that the son (the male being) that I dedicated to Him would surely be delivered.

I, the LORD, watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.

I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire.

Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

Isaiah 27:3-5

Pink Pebbles...

God kept His Word...He watched over my son...and God delivered him...completely. He delivered my 'baby'; my only son. God delivered him from the traps that satan has set for him.

When I trembled, God gave me His peace, His calm, His promise:

"I the Lord do keep it... I watch it (my Word) Your Son...day and night, least any hurt it.

Let him make peace with me and he SHALL make peace with me.

God kept Him Word and He will keep His Word for every man that is carried in our prayers.

Thank you for starting this thread. So many lives of Men and Children, Marriages and Families have been placed into the protection of God... because of this prayer thread.

Praise God for your obedience. :love2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Amen..amen!!!

Praying God's Word

Men Receiving the Spirit of Truth

Merciful God, according to Your word, everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

O, God, help these men to not be afraid to let You shine Your light on their darkness. Please cause Your light to permeate, expose, and treat any darkness or deception in them so that they can live freely in Your light.

Help these men discern that wherever deception exists, the devil is at work. Heavenly Father, send forth Your light and Your truth to their life. Expose to each one the deeply embedded lies they have believed and replace them with permanently engraved truth.

Redeem these men, O, Lord, the God of truth. Help them to remember that nothing and no one can be redeemed without truth: the God of truth. Help these men to learn how much Your truth protects them. Without it, they are vulnerable to the enemy and to their own flesh nature.

Teach these men Your ways, O Lord, and may they walk in Your truth; give them an undivided heart, that they may fear Your name. Do not allow anything to snatch the word of truth from their mouth.

Lord, enable these men to stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around their waist and with the breastplate of righteousness in place. Help them to understand that without the girding of truth, they are defenseless against the devil, and that truth is their main defense against the father of lies.

Spirit of Truth, keep these men undeceived; casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

Lord, allow your inspired word, the knowledge of Your truth to lead these men to a lifestyle of godliness; putting off their former conduct and being renewed in the spirit of their mind. Enable these men to stand for what they know is right and not waver under pressure from the world in Jesus’ name.

Amen.

John 3:20-21; John 8:44; Ps.31:5; Ps.40:11; Ps.86:11; Ps.119:43; Ps.43:3; Eph: 4:22-24; 2 Cor. 10:3-5; Titus 1:1

PinkPebbles

Praying God’s Word

Deliverance Out of Temptation

Merciful God, you warn us to watch and pray so that we will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

Lord, I intercede on behalf of the males in America, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean. I pray these men will be strong in You, O’ Lord and in the power of Your might, putting on the full armor of God to fight against the devil’s schemes.

I pray these men will be self-controlled and alert, resisting the devil, and standing firm in the faith. I pray Lord you will open the eyes of these men and give them spiritual discernment to recognize the craftiness, manipulation, and subtle snares of the enemy. Help these men to fast and pray regularly in order to break any strongholds the enemy is trying to erect in their life.

Help these men to stand fast in the liberty by which Christ has made them free, and help them not to become tangled in any yoke of bondage.

Lord, I pray that these men will guard their hearts and minds, and set nothing wicked before their eyes. May they abhor what is evil, and cling to what is good.

Sovereign God, enable your grace to sustain these men by making a way of escape when temptation comes their way. Make each man strong where he is weak. Allow them not to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, but allow the word of God to be a lamp unto their feet and a light unto their path.

I pray that these men will surrender all their desires unto You, so that they are not tempted by lust or have a chance to make provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts. Lord, build a hedge of protection around these men.

I pray that no weapon formed against them will prosper.

Lord, Your word reminds us to call upon You in the day of trouble, and you will deliver us, and we will glorify You.

Merciful God, close every door that these men are not to go through, and remove every distraction that would hinder their walk with you. Give these men hinds’ feet and set them on high places to flee fornication, adultery, perversion, pornography, drugs, alcohol, gambling, and food addictions. Send Your angels to keep charge over them and keep them in all their ways; bear them up, so that they will not even stumble.

Father, your word says that he who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm. Please surround these men with the right kind of friends. Help these men to choose their friends wisely so they won’t be led astray. Give them discernment and strength to separate themselves from anyone who is not a good influence. Bless these men with godly friends of strong faith who will add to their life.

Thank you Lord that You have begun a good work in these men and You will complete it in Jesus name. I declare that nothing will separate them from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Amen.

Matt. 26:41; 1 Pet. 5:8-9; Prov. 13:20; Ps.119:105; Ps. 91; Ps. 50:15; Isa.54:17; Ps. 18:33; Gal. 5:1; Philipp. 1:6; Ps.1:1; Luke 8:12; Isa. 7:9; Rom. 1:12; Eph. 6: 10-12; Gal 5:16; Rom. 8:38

Iwanthealthyhair67

http://prayerineverycity.com/2013/10/25/prayer-for-godly-men/

This prayer touched me, I thought I would share it here.

Lord, we pray that you will raise up godly men in America (and worldwide). You are the father to the fatherless and there is nothing impossible with you. Please guide our Christian men into spiritual maturity and help them to be role models to the fatherless. We pray for godly mentors who will help those who don’t have fathers. We pray for healing and restoration in the lives of those men and boys who were raised without fathers. Help us to realize that psychology and self-help are not the solutions to life’s problems. The gospel message to a dying world is the only solution to life’s problems. Please send labors to the harvest. We need evangelists who are willing to preach the real gospel message without watering it down. Bring revival and spiritual awakening to the Millennial generation and prepare them to be evangelists for our fallen world. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Father your word speaks of the family, about a father’s responsibility to his children, you designed the two, male and female, each to help the other with the responsibilities as parents, your daughters are weary and overwhelmed with the burden of being mother and father to their children.

And so I bring the men before you today, those who have fallen by the wayside that they would return to you and those who do not know you will come to know you, I pray that all men would take their rightful positions as men of God and as head in the homes.

Lord I ask that you break every chain of doubt, fear, inadequacy, I tear down every negative word spoken of their lives, spoken intentionally and unwittingly, I go back to the womb, and pull up every bad word that has taken root and borne fruit and has been transferred in their blood line, I call them null and void every evil work of the enemy must come to an end.

No longer will our men live in bondage, no longer will they go back and forth but stand on the surety of your word, they are over comers, more than conquerors, the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, and can do all things through you (Christ) that gives them strength, they are men of honor, courage and valor.

Your word says that we should have what we say and by faith I pray that our men will be saved and exemplify godly principles who will give their children a godly heritage, men who are not afraid to love and show emotions, who will educate, train, rebuke and chastise when necessary, men who will develop their children’s conduct by example and instruction and rear them in the admonition of God.

Bring them to their end so that they may realize their need for you, remove the scales of their eyes so that they may see. Father we are depending on you, only you can save set free and deliver, hear our hearts cry, you said your ears are opened to the cry of the righteous, to ask and we shall receive, deliver our men in Jesus name.

Amen!